PDA

View Full Version : Praise!

smcaul
26-06-2009, 16:54
My other halfs mobile just went up the spout, only a couple of months old, no power to it in any shape or form. One call to Virgin Mobile and a new one is being delivered and the faulty one collected tomorrow, now thats proper customer service - I remember from a few years ago that VM customer service was good, much better then the call I have just had to have with T-Mobile about them overcharging me on the final bill!!

Toto
26-06-2009, 16:57
Virgin Mobile have an excellent reputation for customer service, your post would seem to confirm this. Nice :D:

Peter_
27-06-2009, 10:20
My other halfs mobile just went up the spout, only a couple of months old, no power to it in any shape or form. One call to Virgin Mobile and a new one is being delivered and the faulty one collected tomorrow, now thats proper customer service - I remember from a few years ago that VM customer service was good, much better then the call I have just had to have with T-Mobile about them overcharging me on the final bill!!
I have always had a similar experiences with Virgin mobile when calling them up over any problems.

smcaul
27-06-2009, 11:41
17 hours from reporting it is faulty until new phone was in our hands - can't get ;much better then that if you ask me, and the girl I dealt with was quite a good laugh as well :) Just a shame the experience I had actually getting it in the first place was not as good!

tweetypie/8
27-06-2009, 12:48

they are tops for cs.