PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Broadband suddenly just gone off

Dkuk
22-06-2009, 23:52
Hi.

I need some help if possible. My broadband has just stopped working, on my modem I have power, enet both green and I have sync flashing constantly and that's it. I have turned off my pc, unplugged all cables connected yo the modem and left it like this for over 10 minutes then I connected all cables again into the modem and switched my pc back on but the problem still petsists, I have tried to ring virgin but there closed which is a ****ing joke tbh so basically what are my options?

I have tried everything I can think off and I am posting this via my iPhone

Thanks
Dan

**This has been solved now, as soon as I clicked post topic button my ready light started to flash and is now solid.
I must say though that I find it an absolute **** take that there broadband customer service is not 24/7.

moaningmags
23-06-2009, 00:03
Technical support is 24/7
151 from a Virgin Media phone line select the option for a fault with your broadband.
0845 454 1111 from a non VM line select the option for a fault with your broadband.

Dkuk
23-06-2009, 00:09
I rang that number m8 and I got no answer, it just rang and I left it for almost 10mins.

Peter_
23-06-2009, 06:30
I rang that number m8 and I got no answer, it just rang and I left it for almost 10mins.
They are available 24/7 365 days a year that is why I always post this below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support is open 24/7 on the numbers below.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 option 2 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dkuk
24-06-2009, 00:52
Congratulations on the sig.

That still doesn't change the fact that I rang that number and no one answered.

Peter_
24-06-2009, 06:13
Congratulations on the sig.

That still doesn't change the fact that I rang that number and no one answered.
They should answer any time of day as they are supposed to be available 24/7 but I would recommend calling after 0800 any day of the week for a UK centre.