PDA

View Full Version : Vodaphone mobile top up and go

homealone
21-06-2009, 01:20
I just signed up for the Vodafone £39 usb stick which apparently allows £15 per GB top ups that don't run out after 30 days.

It will be interesting to see how practical it turns out to be ??

The 'benchmark' I'm looking at is currently the Premier Inns wireless service that afaik is £3 per hour or £10 per 24 hours ??

AndyCambs
21-06-2009, 10:18
I signed up for the Virgin Mobile VM cable customer offer of £5 per month for the 1GB allowance. I use the connection on the train enroute to work, and that's emails and browsing about 45mins in each direction four days a week.
I only used about a quarter of the allowance if that - and £5 per month ain't bad.
The stick is free, and there is a £4.88 delivery charge. 28 day cooling off period too so if you find it's not quite what you wanted, you can cancel the contract.

bopdude
21-06-2009, 10:38
I just signed up for the Vodafone £39 usb stick which apparently allows £15 per GB top ups that don't run out after 30 days.

It will be interesting to see how practical it turns out to be ??

The 'benchmark' I'm looking at is currently the Premier Inns wireless service that afaik is £3 per hour or £10 per 24 hours ??

Just set my Mother up with one of these on an old laptop for email purposes only, this was a few days ago, going over there today for dinner, I'll have a nosey and see what she's used :p: