PDA

View Full Version : XXL Broadband

neilboardman
20-06-2009, 04:54
Well I got 50mg broadband at last, the installation was free because I rang them on a Saturday when they have 1 day deals on, it cost me 20 pound activation which no one can avoid, i did have a problem with speeds for two weeks and it was not the broadband it was the router, so if you have a problem with speeds then ring Netgear they do help and there number as change but you can get ther new number by ringing there old number, the new number is a 0844 number and is local rate so thats not bad, believe me if you have problems ring netgear you will not regret it, i get great downloads speeds of 48mg / 50mg and 1.6mg upload speeds, its great and you will end up thinking that you have your money worth.

Peter_
20-06-2009, 09:01
Well I got 50mg broadband at last, the installation was free because I rang them on a Saturday when they have 1 day deals on, it cost me 20 pound activation which no one can avoid, i did have a problem with speeds for two weeks and it was not the broadband it was the router, so if you have a problem with speeds then ring Netgear they do help and there number as change but you can get ther new number by ringing there old number, the new number is a 0844 number and is local rate so thats not bad, believe me if you have problems ring netgear you will not regret it, i get great downloads speeds of 48mg / 50mg and 1.6mg upload speeds, its great and you will end up thinking that you have your money worth.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virginmedia 50Mb support line number.

0800 052 0431

Do not call if not 50Mb as you will be asked to hang up as the is no facility to transfer you to Broadband Support.

-------------------------------------------------------