PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Customer Service Imaginable

PatrickMaggs
06-06-2009, 15:27
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday no Internet tv or phone AGAIN.
It happens perhaps 4 times a year

I was to have received a call on my mobile on Friday, no-one did.
Instead a call to my home to tell me all was fixed. It wasn't. And cancelling the technician for Saturday. More time hanging listening to bad musac, an I manage to get another technician

Saturday- he arrived and says the external junction box is too high to reach. Which is what every technician for the last 5 years has said. How kind of Virgin to ensure that every trip is a novelty for every technician by failing to take any record of earlier visits

So now a senior techie will come. Except he calls to say he won't. No explanation, he's just not coming

More musac. Someone might come next week. Musac on the I'm cancelling my contract' line, and someone will call me back. At some point. When they can. No-one can say when.

Over £60 a month for this?

Stuart
06-06-2009, 15:31
:welcome: to the forum. Although we are not part of Virgin, we do maintain contacts in the company who are willing and able to get these sorts of problems sorted. If you PM your real name, postal address, account number and a contact telephone number, I can refer your case to them.

virgin_tech
06-06-2009, 17:58
hehe,, sorry to laugh but i hear this at least 3 times a day.. it has become a regular burden on my delicate ears...

hope you get sorted soon

PatrickMaggs
08-06-2009, 00:15
Sunday night and still no Internet, still no TV
The helpline suggests it's the same for the whole of London NW1
How many 1000's of customers have been without services for 5 days?
Mind you if the quality of my installation is anything to go by...
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/39214745@N03/3604613669/sizes/m/
Apologies if the address is wrong. Thanks to the absence of Internet I've had to do everything by iPhone... Will correct from work if necessary

Russ
08-06-2009, 06:48
If you take up Stuart's offer of help I'm sure your matter will be resolved.