PDA

View Full Version : Good service from virgin mobile

tvbec
02-06-2009, 18:58
I know this forum deals with problems but I had a good service this week from virgin moblie, I have upgraded my cable package to the VIP packge (hoping they will arrive this Tuesday to install the modem and swap a box over).
I decided to get the 1GB mobile broadband for £5 a month. To begin with I could not have it as I have two direct debits already with virgin for the cable and moblie phones. But I have had two phone calls one saying if I got someone else in the house to pay I could have it, which would be ok but my parents are away for 4 weeks so I had to wait. Today I got another phone call saying I could have another direct debit and could have the moblie broadband.
I am very pleased with the outcome and it is not all bad .
;):D Becky keeping fingers crossed for tuesday

smcaul
03-06-2009, 23:10
I know what you mean, I currently have 4 direct debits with Virgin, 1 for V Media and the other 3 with V Mobile, 2 for phones and a 3rd for mobile BB. Need to try and get another one in the next week or so as well, so should be fun!!! Why they can't just consolidate all the DD'd together is beyond me, they must have a reason but it makes life difficult for those of us who want to put money their way!!!