PDA

View Full Version : VM Goodies?

Gadgie
01-06-2009, 22:02
I have been back with VM for a few weeks now, but where do I go to get that storage space and other Goodies that they advertise in their leaflets that come through our doors?
I got one today, and it was all about the "free stuff" that we can get, but as yet I have not found out where?

SnoopZ
01-06-2009, 22:07
Not tried it myself but i think this is the link. :)

http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/vstuff/find-out-more/

Gadgie
01-06-2009, 22:23
Cheers for that SnoopZ, I am off to have a look right now, have bookmarked that page. ;)

fireman328
01-06-2009, 22:39
Dont hold your breath.

Gadgie
02-06-2009, 22:26
Aye! you were right! It wouldn't open the page, and according to the reply Email I got from VM help line, I have to sign up for the free stuff, bit it wont accept my P/Word or my Email address?
That's why its free, no one can get to it;)

esdxc37
03-06-2009, 08:31
try the V stuff help pages
http://www.virginmedia.com/help/vstuff/cable/

Gadgie
03-06-2009, 23:28
Thanks for that link, but after spending ages trying to sign up for that free stuff, I could not even log in? I tried the "forgotten your useranme" link, and after filling that all in, but it came up with "page not available"??
So I am right back where I started, VM help centre have sent my links to all the goodies, but they do not listen to what I told them, as I cant even got into the page:(

Peter_
03-06-2009, 23:40
Call Tech Support who will give you your username and password

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support is open 24/7 on the numbers below.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 option 3 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gadgie
04-06-2009, 23:22
Many thanks for that Moldova, but we have our phone & TV with Sky, and because we have that 01 & 03 free calls, we get charged a lot for any 0845 numbers. the thing is, they are being very helpful via Email, but they never listen to what I say, and send me information on what I really need?

Peter_
05-06-2009, 07:05
Many thanks for that Moldova, but we have our phone & TV with Sky, and because we have that 01 & 03 free calls, we get charged a lot for any 0845 numbers. the thing is, they are being very helpful via Email, but they never listen to what I say, and send me information on what I really need?
You can email them and request they send a copy of your username and password or you could look up a more suitable phone number here http://www.saynoto0870.com/

Gadgie
06-06-2009, 21:26
Many thanks for that Moldova, I did manage to get in eventually and even managed to order a few free prints, it wasn't easy to get in, and it was our lad who cracked it for me;)
The annoying part was, that every reply I got from the VM help team, never answered one of my questions, they just kept saying that I could access that part of their site.

Gadgie
10-06-2009, 21:32
Prints arrived today, and they are very good, so I went in to have a few more done, and I cant get in, service not available.:confused: