PDA

View Full Version : Drivers needed for Webstar Epc 2100

slimjim3
22-05-2009, 19:57
Hi everyone,

New poster here just would like anybody to help me please. Basically pulling my hair out. I had a dell Pc with SBS 2003 managed to get the webstar connecting to the internet. I needed to do this as i m trying to get updates and download software.
Had to sell this Pc as it was 32 bit now have Amd 64 bit and have Server 2008 installed. Have tryed using the same drivers (from CD) and add hardware but to no avail.
The drivers for XP,SBS 2003 are not being recognised. Where or how on earth do i get the drivers for server 2008 in order to get internet access??
Pls help..

Thanks
Slim Jim

Peter_
22-05-2009, 20:01
I presume you were using USB with the old machine and now you have a Vista machine for which the driver disk is not compatible but all you need is an ethernet cable to connect modem and pc together and a reboot of the modem.

If you do not have an ethernet cable then you can purchase one for around £3 from your local ASDA by were they sell computer peripherals, also available in Tesco.

slimjim3
22-05-2009, 20:42
ok thanks i will try that and let you know ...have 2 Pcs one is used for normal use. I ll give a go..