PDA

View Full Version : grey box outside

coylo5
21-05-2009, 01:18
does anyone have a grey box ( I THINK ITS THE NTL ONE) that sits outside where the cable enters the house, someone stole mine:mad:

tried ebay but theres none there, and i dont wanna rob one:angel:

AndyCambs
21-05-2009, 05:52
Call Customer Service and if necessary make a claim on your household insurance?
Mind you - I have no idea what use a cover would be to anyone...

Peter_
21-05-2009, 06:54
does anyone have a grey box ( I THINK ITS THE NTL ONE) that sits outside where the cable enters the house, some f****r stole mine:mad:

tried ebay but theres none there, and i dont wanna rob one:angel:
Just call faults and they should send an engineer out to replace it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support is open 24/7 on the numbers below.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 option 3 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.

---------------------------------------------

coylo5
21-05-2009, 16:33
cheers.

tried 151 got put through to an indian guy who kept me on hold for half an hour and then hung up on me lol.

but just tried another way and got through to a nice scotch lassie who has an engineer coming out saturday.

Peter_
21-05-2009, 17:35
cheers.

tried 151 got put through to an indian guy who kept me on hold for half an hour and then hung up on me lol.

but just tried another way and got through to a nice scotch lassie who has an engineer coming out saturday.
Nice one

virgin_tech
21-05-2009, 21:07
cheers.

indian call centre, makes me laugh.. in fact working for this company and only seein the faults and the 70% of dodgy stuff, makes me feel embarrased to wear a virgin badge

Peter_
21-05-2009, 23:05
indian call centre, makes me laugh.. in fact working for this company and only seein the faults and the 70% of dodgy stuff, makes me feel embarrased to wear a virgin badge
Do you have to wear the uniform with the badge stitched on.:D

coylo5
22-05-2009, 01:10
are you really a virgin lol

virgin_tech
22-05-2009, 20:28
sadly the badge is stiched on, i have tried to put a sky one over it but it fell off...

and yeah, i m a virgin even though i got 2 kids.... the wife promises me that thier mine, but being a virgin.... mmmm! i gotta look into that one :dozey:

sprattgraham
23-05-2009, 22:01
Any of these any good: http://mediacables.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_8

Peter_
23-05-2009, 22:04
Any of these any good: http://mediacables.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_8
He managed to get an engineer out to fix it but not a bad link if you need to replace one you broke.