PDA

View Full Version : Humux freesat+ box.

Jay6
12-05-2009, 17:24
Ok. I got one, and its awesome, lol. But i have a question. ...when i press the record button, it records the programme and stops when the show finishes. Can I not just have it carry on recording until i press stop? Does someone here have this box who can tell me how to do this?

Chris
12-05-2009, 17:38
I have some friends who have one, and I should be seeing them tomorrow evening ... if nobody else has answered you by then, I can find out. :)

Kymmy
12-05-2009, 17:47
Most instant records on other devices can be extended by simply pressing the record button again right after the first press (normally adds about 30 minutes...try it on the Humax to see if that works

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

Not sure if it's the right manual but it says

1. Press the RECORD button to record the programme you are currently viewing. The recording will stop
at the programmes end time in the Guide.
2. Press the RECORD button again while recording to adjust the recording end time. You can adjust the
recording end time using the </> button.

danielf
12-05-2009, 17:49
On my humax freeview (not freesat) box you use the arrow keys to adjust the end time.

pogo
12-05-2009, 19:39
You need to press the record button a second time then > to add time in 10 min increments.

Jay6
12-05-2009, 20:29
Thanks people. Tried pressing record a second time, and it worked. Extends time by 30 minutes. :) ..my box didn't come with a manual for some stoopid reason. Lol.

danielf
12-05-2009, 20:57
Thanks people. Tried pressing record a second time, and it worked. Extends time by 30 minutes. :) ..my box didn't come with a manual for some stoopid reason. Lol.

hummy.org.uk is a forum devoted to all humax products. Might be handy in the future :)

Kymmy
12-05-2009, 21:10

As stated one you press the record the 2nd time use the left/right arrow keys and you should be able to adjust the record time in finer increments..