PDA

View Full Version : Well Done CS (again)

Paul
06-05-2009, 21:41
Every time Ive dealt with VM Customer Services recently, they have always sorted my issue.

A few days ago I rang through to VM Mobile CS (via 789) and got through to someone inside a couple of minutes. I asked them to change me from one tariff to another. They apologised and said the system was currently unable to allow them to make the change at the time, but as she was in work on the day I wanted the change to take effect (ie today) she would make a note and change it for me.

Today, true to their word, my tariff was changed.

Well done Haley. :)

chickendippers
06-05-2009, 21:44
Virgin Mobile CS is excellent (which is why they win the Mobile Choice award every year). They rang me back on several occasions exactly as promised.

Virgin Media could learn a thing or two from them.

tweetypie/8
07-05-2009, 07:25
Every time Ive dealt with VM Customer Services recently, they have always sorted my issue.

A few days ago I rang through to VM Mobile CS (via 789) and got through to someone inside a couple of minutes. I asked them to change me from one tariff to another. They apologised and said the system was currently unable to allow them to make the change at the time, but as she was in work on the day I wanted the change to take effect (ie today) she would make a note and change it for me.

Today, true to their word, my tariff was changed.

Well done Haley. :)

well done paul m and haley its nice to read good things about virgin instead of the usual slagging off.;)

Maggy
07-05-2009, 07:33
Hang around this thread long enough and the usual suspects will weigh in.;)

Personally I've had very few problems and nothing that has not been resolved which also includes the previous NTL,C&W and Nynex that were responsible for my service.

djmagnifique
07-05-2009, 16:55
I give mobile CS a thumbs up as well, recently I topped up my wifes mobile to keep the 300/300 pay as you go bundle running, she made a call and used up most of the credit so there wasn't enough to renew the bundle and it got canceled, topped up again and emailed CS and got a call back later the same day saying that they had set the bundle back up but if it got canceled again then they would only be able to put us on the 200/200 bundle in future which I think is fair enough.

dcclanuk
07-05-2009, 17:18
Virgin Mobile CS is excellent (which is why they win the Mobile Choice award every year). They rang me back on several occasions exactly as promised.

Virgin Media could learn a thing or two from them.

I have only had to deal with Virgin Mobile CS twice [well 3 times]. First time when ordering the sim, and just recently when I wanted to cancel. The first time I called to order, it was all good. When I called to cancel, I spoke to a person that must be completely clueless to what they are meant to do lol.

I said I would like to give you my 30 days notice to cancel. She said fine, I will do that for you. Then she said but then you will not have any more mins from now till it finishes? I was like HUH:confused: you will take my line rental money, but take away the mins from now? Then she put me on a LOOOOOONG hold, and then comes back and goes, oh, you don't have to give 30 days notice, it only cancels on the billing date, so I said just don't do anything on the account, I will call back anytime before the billing date and get it cancelled- I didn't trust that operator at all looool.

The second time I called to cancel [this week], I spoke to a lady who knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Told me it would cancel on the billing date, and convert to a PAYG sim, and if I didn't want that, then I could call back after it was converted to PAYG and they would cancel the Direct Debit et al. So overall, I would say it was VERY good CS, apart from that little blip which must be an exception:dozey:

With regards to Virgin Media, I don't really know how the CS is now, as I haven't spoken to them for a LOOOOOOONG time, which is quite good actually- it means everything is working at my end and there are no billing problems :D

I have had my fair share of problems with Virgin Media, as when I first joined as ntl:, I had 5-6 different digiboxes as they were all a mess, the billing was wrong EVERY MONTH, my internet would die every now and then, but it seems everything is starting to get much better:shocked: ;)

edit: and I was in an oversubscribed area, and recently have not had any bandwith problems, the reason for that could be that I have been moved from "brnt" to "finc"- I was not told this was going to happen, and don't know when it happened, but I guess that is what has fixed it ;)

lauzjp
07-05-2009, 18:25
I have to say, when hubby and I were on virgin mobile cs was great :tu:

Peter_
07-05-2009, 18:28
I am on Virginmobile and have no issues with their Customer Service even when my phone broke they replaced it the next day and I found that was faulty when I opened it they again replaced it the next day.

Tiger33
02-06-2009, 14:01
strange

dont get it

virgin media is bad for customer service

but i gotta say

virgin mobile is fantastic