PDA

View Full Version : Most hated family in America

Gary L
01-05-2009, 00:14
Is on Dave now. anyone else watched it?
Louis Theroux had a good point. everyone in the world apart from them is going to hell.

"Do you fear going to hell?"

http://dave.uktv.co.uk/shows/docs/louis-theroux-most-hated-family-america/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZFR4DbC5o&feature=PlayList&p=054D8BDDB1CF54A0&index=0&playnext=1

cimt
01-05-2009, 01:48
Yeah, I saw that on BBC when it first aired. I found it really interesting, just like most of his documentaries. It's a shame really, I caught a bit earlier where the kid got something shot at him. I think it was a drink?

iFrankie
01-05-2009, 03:19
Is on Dave now. anyone else watched it?
Louis Theroux had a good point. everyone in the world apart from them is going to hell.

"Do you fear going to hell?"

http://dave.uktv.co.uk/shows/docs/louis-theroux-most-hated-family-america/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZFR4DbC5o&feature=PlayList&p=054D8BDDB1CF54A0&index=0&playnext=1

did you see these crazy people on Jeremy kyle? im all for people having there own opinions but these people take the p****, how can they people stand outside of funerals shouting god hates ***s. i hope they go to hell..

Gary L
01-05-2009, 09:58
Yeah, I saw that on BBC when it first aired. I found it really interesting, just like most of his documentaries. It's a shame really, I caught a bit earlier where the kid got something shot at him. I think it was a drink?

People driving past threw a drink at him. the sad thing is he didn't know why he was there really.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

did you see these crazy people on Jeremy kyle? im all for people having there own opinions but these people take the p****, how can they people stand outside of funerals shouting god hates ***s. i hope they go to hell..

I don't watch Kyle I think he's a prat. them people with Louis were just plain cranky. the "pastor" was a nut and just wouldn't answer one simple question put to him by Louis. they're just full of anger and hate.

zing_deleted
01-05-2009, 10:26
They certainly do it wrong and gays have a defence and that is this

" The bible says man should not lie with man , I bend over " lol lol lol

xpod
01-05-2009, 10:31
They certainly do it wrong and gays have a defence and that is this

" The bible says man should not lie with man , I bend over " lol lol lol

Deary me...thats stretching it a bit is it not?

:shocked:

Russ
01-05-2009, 10:33
Deary me...thats stretching it a bit is it not?

:disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

tweetypie/8
02-05-2009, 00:31
People driving past threw a drink at him. the sad thing is he didn't know why he was there really.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

I don't watch Kyle I think he's a prat. them people with Louis were just plain cranky. the "pastor" was a nut and just wouldn't answer one simple question put to him by Louis. they're just full of anger and hate.

couldnt agree more,kyle is a total a.shole.

frogstamper
02-05-2009, 01:03
I remember this program being on a while back now, this family has to be among the most hateful people in the world, and as regards their children imo the authorities should be looking in to this barbaric up-bringing.
As far as I can see this community has absolutely nothing to do with religion, they are like the nutters and haters who claim to speak in Islams name, both of these groups have hi-jacked a particular religion and moulded it to their own sick ends.
I'd say both these hateful groups are more akin to a cult, and I say this from my own viewpoint as an atheist.
It would appear that both of these groups are against anybody or anything that deviates from their particular backwards and intolerant view of what the world should be like.

Jimmy-J
02-05-2009, 01:42
It's a good job there's no heaven, imagine spending eternity with them! Give me hell any day! - Poor kids.

Sirius
02-05-2009, 07:22
It's a good job there's no heaven, imagine spending eternity with them! Give me hell any day! - Poor kids.

Well said :tu:

SMG
02-05-2009, 15:41
Its a cult. They may call it a church, but its a cult. A group of misfits preaching hate. Protesting as they do when fallen soldiers return is simply disgusting. They could only get away with it in a free society. :td: