PDA

View Full Version : What did you do for easter?

jajise93
13-04-2009, 05:24
One more sad sad easter foe me:(

CycoSymz
13-04-2009, 07:26
I did a little gardening with a mini digger :-)

jajise93
13-04-2009, 07:41
sounds cool :)

lucy7
13-04-2009, 07:58
Gardening in the sun, did it in short bursts as my backs playing up again!
Nagged the adults to sort their bedrooms out.
Drank some pink fizz, cooked sausage and mash and beans for us all.

Today its more gardening, may pop in to work, oh and sort the freezer out!

You sound down though jajise, hope your day today is a good one for you.

jajise93
13-04-2009, 08:23
Thanks, its not that im down im just sik of the same old routine. Getting older just aint for me lol.

---------- Post added at 08:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

Also did anyone go church for easter? I was told being a catholic that i should of gone to church but i aint all religeous so i was wondering why should i have gone?

Kymmy
13-04-2009, 08:26
Apart from a lot of dog walking...not a lot...next weekend though we're spending 4 days round Anglesey (no bad as we're getting paid to do it :))

jajise93
13-04-2009, 08:29
Lucky for you ill be getting all my stuff rady for school and reviseing as my GCSE's are afoot :/

lucy7
13-04-2009, 08:41
Thanks, its not that im down im just sik of the same old routine. Getting older just aint for me lol.

---------- Post added at 08:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

Also did anyone go church for easter? I was told being a catholic that i should of gone to church but i aint all religeous so i was wondering why should i have gone?

Jaise??

Getting older aint for you.........your a mere lad still!:)

See the God thread in Lifestyle for your other question!;)

(Maybe you should of placed this in the Lifestyle section, its not really an entertainment type of post----it may get moved though!)

Kymmy
13-04-2009, 08:46
(Maybe you should of placed this in the Lifestyle section, its not really an entertainment type of post----it may get moved though!)

You are cowwect...so post moved :)

jajise93
13-04-2009, 08:47
Lol im no good at this thread/post placeing haha

Halcyon
13-04-2009, 11:26
I was in London this Easter weekend at The Ether Festival to see Royksopp.
Then came home last night and opened up my Lindt bunny. Lovely.

xpod
13-04-2009, 11:51
One more sad sad easter foe me

A sad one here too.:(
The Mother In Law passed away peacefully yesterday.On Easter as well as our oldest girls birthday.

I did a little gardening with a mini digger :-)

I did a wee bit myself yesterday morning although i was the mini digger.

Hom3r
13-04-2009, 13:50
I got drunk, spent as little as posible, as I need to save as much muney as I can as I'm being made redundant and I don't know when.

So ben a bit of a downer this easter.

matt-h
13-04-2009, 14:49
Spent all of it so far making trips between my bedroom and the bathroom with some vomit and squits bug.

Woohoo

Jimmy-J
13-04-2009, 15:49
Nothing special. for me, it's just another ordinary weekend.

LondonRoad
13-04-2009, 17:04
I love easter. It was easter when the better half and I first got together, was easter when we first moved in and your youngest was born at easter.

Yesterday we went to church then did an easter egg hunt with our kids and a few of the neighbours kids, then painted faces on hard boiled eggs and went to a park to roll them down the hill.

Spent the rest of yesterday at sis and bro and laws. They have 5 kids so we were taking it in turns to try and police how much chocolate was being consumed by the 7 children.;)

We've been delivering more eggs today and youngest crashed out in the car on the way home. She's been out for an hour - I think she's suffering from either chocolate withdrawal symptoms or sleep depravation from yesterdays chocolate high. ;)

Hom3r
13-04-2009, 20:09
spent all of it so far making trips between my bedroom and the bathroom with some vomit and squits bug.

Woohoo

TMI

Druchii
13-04-2009, 20:19
Did nothing at all. Just a normal weekend for me.

Hugh
13-04-2009, 20:44
Bit of "God bothering" Sunday morning, took the dog for a long walk, took the family out for a meal, boarded the loft, then ached a lot............

Probably ingested some chocolate along the way.

Matthew
13-04-2009, 21:53
Just had a usual weekend for me, got 2 egg's but not started on them yet, want to get them in the fridge so its nice chocolate and not all soft :)

Planetgarb
14-04-2009, 20:04
I had to work all weekend. As a shift worker in an industry that cant shut down, bank holidays mean nothing to us.

I will also be working Christmas eve, Day and boxingday all 12 hour day shifts.

Stuart
14-04-2009, 20:11
Got a surprise phonecall over the weekend. A friend of mine (well, two, actually as they are a couple) who I haven't seen in months called and said they were holding a barbeque.

I've wanted to visit them for a while, but they live far enough away that it isn't really that practical for me to visit them and come back on the same day (I can't drive, and even if I could, there is inevitably alcohol involved when I do see them).

Was nice to see them though..

Scarlett
14-04-2009, 20:29
In a field helping to run a live role play event for 1000 players currently very broken due to being on my feet since last week and not getting enough rest/sleep/chill time. Going back in six weeks time for the next one though!

BTW the feet are taking me to court over the workload this weekend and demanding minimum wage!

Maggy
14-04-2009, 20:39
Met up with the J clan in Wales..17 of us for lunch at some welsh country pub not far from Castell Coch.

Pity I was designated driver...:(

Included my new great nephew whose a charmer with a great royal wave already.

Cobbydaler
14-04-2009, 22:24
Went to the stables open day at Middleham on Friday

http://www.middlehamstablesopenevent.co.uk/

Then had an Easter Sunday lunch with my 'girlfriend's' family...