PDA

View Full Version : Big headphones

Central
09-04-2009, 09:01
Bought these yesterday
Download Failed (1)

Real good headphones. Obviously bigger then standard ones for a mp3 player.

Do you wear the bigger ones or feel a prat wearing them?

Peter_
09-04-2009, 09:04
Bought these yesterday
http://images.maplin.co.uk/300/a50cz.jpg

Real good headphones. Obviously bigger then standard ones for a mp3 player.

Do you wear the bigger ones or feel a prat wearing them?
Seems to be getting fashionable nowadays so it just depends if you feel self conscious wearing them outdoors.

Halcyon
09-04-2009, 10:35
Good choice from a good make of headphones.
I'm looking at buying a pair of their DJ / Monitoring ones later this month.

I don't think you would feel a prat going round in them. At the end of the day if you are enjoying your music, why care about what others think.

Peter_
09-04-2009, 10:38
Good choice from a good make of headphones.
I'm looking at buying a pair of their DJ / Monitoring ones later this month.

I don't think you would feel a prat going round in them. At the end of the day if you are enjoying your music, why care about what others think.
I see many wearing big headphones nowadays and think nothing of it, If you want the sound quality that they give you then go for it.

dilli-theclaw
09-04-2009, 10:41
Well having got over my self conscious phase (having to use a stick and dark glasses) I guess big headphones wouldn't bother me.

But my bluetooth headset sounds ok so I'm not sure I'd change.

Stuart
09-04-2009, 10:49
Do I wear big headphones on the move? No. Not because I think they look bad or anything (I don't). More of a practical thing.. I like to have my iPod with me whenever I go, and I don't always have a bag, so any headphones I use outside have to fit into a pocket.

So, I have a pair of Shure in the ear earphones for outside use, and a decent quality set of full size headphones from Technics at home. The Technics particularly provide good sound from pretty much any source.

Lord Nikon
10-04-2009, 04:29
I have some koss in ear earphones for places where they could get damaged, and a set of Bose for everywhere else. I like the fact I can put a PC headset over the top of them and still be comfortable. and yes, I have done that in the past.

lucy7
10-04-2009, 08:04
My son wears big ones like that, he DJs part time.
Not looking forward to him finishing uni soon, as all his "stuff" moves back in with him, and its all a bit too loud for me!!

Angua
10-04-2009, 10:23
Wish I could easily get the hearing aid shoes to use. Other than that in ear ones are no good to me so those look pretty good.

Nidge
10-04-2009, 10:58
My son wears big ones like that, he DJs part time.
Not looking forward to him finishing uni soon, as all his "stuff" moves back in with him, and its all a bit too loud for me!!

Sound proof the house and let him go for his life.:D