PDA

View Full Version : Cant help but look.

LondonRoad
28-03-2009, 23:38
I'm sure we've all been in this position before, whether it be the low cut dress, or whatever.

The question is - Is there a way to stop yourself from staring at something you shouldn't be staring at?

One of our neighbours got a boob job a few weeks ago (supposed to be secret but how do you keep such things secret?). I've met her 3 times this week and find it very difficult to stop my eyes from wandering towards the, hmmm, enhancement.

The strange things are I don't find this lady particulary attractive, I'm not attracted to silicone, her "improved" breasts are still smaller than my good lady's, I would never have glanced at her chest before...... so why the lack of eye control????? :confused:

Julian
28-03-2009, 23:42
Forbidden fruit. :)

icestar2
28-03-2009, 23:42
Maybe its just plain curiosity at something new. After all the curious mind is responsible for most of human advances isnt it ? or am I way off here ?

moaningmags
28-03-2009, 23:43
Now for any woman this is easy, we ask if it hurt, how she feels about them, how many stitches, how bad is the scarring, how the surgeon did it, cut under the boob or in through the underarm, and can we have a wee feel to see how real they are.
That coming from one woman to another is normal, coming from a man would get him a slap.
Because you can't come right out and ask these questions, you're eyes are drawn there everytime.

:D

superbiatch
28-03-2009, 23:44
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm of the opinion guys don't even know they're doing it half the time and have no control over their eyes :D

Its probably also to do with the fact men are more visually stimulated than us girlies.

I'm not bitter at all, so if my guy did it in front of me I'd wear a low cut top/tight fitting jeans etc and get my own attention to wind him up :eek:

icestar2
28-03-2009, 23:44
Now for any woman this is easy, we ask if it hurt, how she feels about them, how many stitches, how bad is the scarring, how the surgeon did it, cut under the boob or in through the underarm, and can we have a wee feel to see how real they are.
That coming from one woman to another is normal, coming from a man would get him a slap.
Because you can't come right out and ask these questions, you're eyes are drawn there everytime.

Well thats far better than my attempt at an explanation lol.

Ramrod
28-03-2009, 23:46
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm of the opinion guys don't even know they're doing it half the time and have no control over their eyes :DAgreed, it can be done but it's difficult :D

Gary L
28-03-2009, 23:46
I wouldn't feel guilty about it :)

LondonRoad
28-03-2009, 23:47
Forbidden fruit. :)

It's not that, I prefer... well the fruit in my fruit bowl tends to be fresh. There's no plastic grapes to make the bowl look more aesthetic to the eye ;)

Gary L
28-03-2009, 23:47
I'd wear a low cut top/tight fitting jeans etc and get my own attention to wind him up :eek:

I'm wound up just thinking about it ;)

LondonRoad
28-03-2009, 23:51

My wife isn't supposed to know which we both find hilarious.... Previously flat chested suburbia housewife disappears off scene for a while, returns with new dress sense and obvious....., well sometimes you feel like you're looking down both barrels...:o:

xocemp
29-03-2009, 00:05
After spending money on them and the pain she suffered, would it not be rude to not notice?

Gary L
29-03-2009, 00:09
After spending money on them and the pain she suffered, would it not be rude to not notice?

Don't tell his wife he paid for them.

DRZ400
29-03-2009, 00:11
Looking at a womans breasts is on par with looking at the Sun.

You know you shouldn't do it, but occasionally have a sneaky peek.

danielf
29-03-2009, 02:09
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm of the opinion guys don't even know they're doing it half the time and have no control over their eyes :D

I've given up on trying to control my eyes :D

zing_deleted
29-03-2009, 02:18
If women didnt want men to look then they would not wear clothes that show them off . I do not care if thats a none PC attitude but the whole thing with stuff like the wonderbra pushing the breasts together and lifting them why? cuz they want to show them off. I can understand wearing clothes that you feel comfortable in and make you feel good but be honest girlies sometimes you wear stuff that screams "LOOK AT THESE PUPPIES " :)

budwieser
29-03-2009, 10:51
My Ex wife used to wear a Wonderbra, when she took it off you wondered where her tits had gone. :D

Nidge
29-03-2009, 11:28
I'm sure we've all been in this position before, whether it be the low cut dress, or whatever.

The question is - Is there a way to stop yourself from staring at something you shouldn't be staring at?

One of our neighbours got a boob job a few weeks ago (supposed to be secret but how do you keep such things secret?). I've met her 3 times this week and find it very difficult to stop my eyes from wandering towards the, hmmm, enhancement.

The strange things are I don't find this lady particulary attractive, I'm not attracted to silicone, her "improved" breasts are still smaller than my good lady's, I would never have glanced at her chest before...... so why the lack of eye control????? :confused:

I call it window shopping, your only looking but you know you can't touch. My mate missus had hers done a few years ago, now she's not a shy girl. When all the bandages came off she gladly took her top off so you could see them in the flesh. When she was young she was very flat chested so my mate paid for her to have her breasts done for her 30th birthday, it made quite a difference.

mr,m
29-03-2009, 11:36
can we have a wee feel to see how real they are.

:erm: Great idea, I'll try that today !!

superbiatch
29-03-2009, 11:41
:erm: Great idea, I'll try that today !!

I'd duck just afterwards :D

mr,m
29-03-2009, 12:04
In my capacity as official boob inspector I could save women many years of hurt and upset, not to mention money, by offering a thorough inspection. I will, of course, be checking whether they have any vacancies in A+E prior to my inspection duties.

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 ----------

By the way superbiatch, RESPECT FOR YOUR AVATAR FROM AN EVERTONIAN!!