PDA

View Full Version : New Sofa

Welshchris
20-02-2009, 00:32
Bought 2 Sofas from Argos last December which were delivered on Dec 23rd.

The 2 seater is fine, the 3 seater when sitting on it and leaning back it has a creek, is this anything to worry about?

I know its a weird question but atm im out of work and ive been told i may never work again with my health because i have prolapsed discs in my spine causing all sorts of probs for neck, arms and legs and if it falls apart in the near future i may not be able to afford to replace it where atm its still under guarentee so i can contact them if its anything to worry about.

Nidge
20-02-2009, 05:31
Bought 2 Sofas from Argos last December which were delivered on Dec 23rd.

The 2 seater is fine, the 3 seater when sitting on it and leaning back it has a creek, is this anything to worry about?

I know its a weird question but atm im out of work and ive been told i may never work again with my health because i have prolapsed discs in my spine causing all sorts of probs for neck, arms and legs and if it falls apart in the near future i may not be able to afford to replace it where atm its still under guarentee so i can contact them if its anything to worry about.

Sounds like the wood is creaking from a joint, Argos use Chinese manufacturers for their sofas, there have been quite a few stories about the quality of these on the TV.

Tinky
20-02-2009, 08:09
Sorry to hear about your ongoing health problems Chris.
If your sofa is causing you concern, why not contact Argos and ask for someone to to come out and take look at it? Especially since it is under guarantee. They may offer to repair or replace it.

Welshchris
21-02-2009, 02:51
Thanks all, i will do that!