PDA

View Full Version : OH FFING Happy Xmas Customer!!

Gopher
24-12-2008, 01:28
OOOO new UBR oh Goody!! I have been Migrated onto new UBR and the situation AINT MUCH FFFING BETTER NOW!!

Early AM 18-20 Mb oooo that's Good Then through the day OMG! it gets slower and slower with the odd respite of Maybe 10-12Mb here and there!

Evening are Marginally Better than they were But only Just Now I get .5Mb
instead of 100-250 kbps!!!

I can only offer you £10.00 for Inconvenience at this stage " Our second Level Team will have to Investigate Further"

I DONT WANT THE MONEY! I WANT THE SERVICE I AM SUPPOSED TO GET!

As yet I am still waiting for their Written response to My letter Dated November 9th When I asked for a response within 30 Days!!

VIP Indeed Oh yes it is "Very Innadequate Package":mad::mad::mad:

Merry FFING XMAS Virgin

VIRGIN Indeed More Like Pro As They Are Screwing there Customers!

broadbandking
24-12-2008, 07:42
Merry Xmas mate sorry about you **** service

xpod
24-12-2008, 12:53
Well,hopefully the New Year will bring you better tidings...or BB at least:)

chickendippers
24-12-2008, 13:09
Why not take your business elsewhere then?

v0id
24-12-2008, 13:38
Why not take your business elsewhere then?

Go ahead and point them in the direction of another cable broadband provider in their area then ;)

chickendippers
26-12-2008, 15:19
No one's forcing the OP to stay with cable. If they're complaining of .5mb speeds during the evenings I'm sure there are plenty of DSL providers who can better that.

Gopher
27-12-2008, 14:26
OOO Wow Still under investigation By second level WOW!!!
1st level have allready told me that its still over Utilised. Oh well I shall give them a little more rope to hang themselves with.

jkenney
27-12-2008, 18:15
get a new isp, then complain to ofcom, make sure you keep a record of any contact with virgin.

i'll be doing that in the new year & i hope most of the other unsatisfied customers do the same.

Milambar
27-12-2008, 18:54
OFCOM won't get involved with individual complaints, they only begin to get involved when the number of complaints reaches a certain "critical mass", and I believe your complaint will be discarded if you are not actually a subscriber to that ISP.