PDA

View Full Version : i love being a customer

Millay
04-12-2008, 18:00
Booked to have a telephone line and TV installed (already broadband customer) and no one turned up, interestingly the system had cancelled my order, due to an overdue bill that was not overdue as my account was made fully up-to-date before i made the order!

So i spent this afternoon waiting, i spoketo a helpful chap with a scotish accent couldnt be more apologetic, he has waived the instalation fee and credited me £20 but I couldnt get him to upgrade me to a V+ box (i cant order one as i dont have a credit/debit card).

So 0 out of 10 for there computer systems still

7 out 0f 10 for customer service, he really was a nice bloke, would have been a 10 if he had wrangled me a v+ box

just wanted to vent/share

moaningmags
04-12-2008, 22:43
Can't they just add the price for the V+ onto your next bill?

Millay
05-12-2008, 08:30
aparently not, the £30 instalation charge for the V box goes on the bill but the V+ has to be paid for on a card.

spanna
05-12-2008, 10:06
What a joke that is

I ordered a V+ for my Dad as as Xmas present (did it in October 'cos they were doing it for £99 and that deal was due to end - its bloody £75 now but thats another rant) - ordered by phone and paid on my card - What could be simpler

Anyway last month my Dads bill showed he was being charged £99 for a V+ box, so I rang up to explain it was already paid for and it turns out that they took the payment I made for the v+ off my dads last bill (even though he normally pays by Direct Debit) putting him into credit last month and then added the cost of the V+ to his bill for this month. Talk about confusing.

Seems they can add it to your bill if they want to

Millay
05-12-2008, 10:43
if only the left arm communicated wth the right arm they would be onto something