PDA

View Full Version : Installation date move

grocerjack
19-11-2008, 13:35
I order the VM service for phone, broadband and TV for my parents in law last week. They don't have email and the like but have bought a PC and so I had planned to visit on friday to set up the PC and activate the Broadband. The VM service when I ordered online stated an install date of the 20th, but today they have recieved a letter stating the 28th. I ordered the pack but unfortunately put the wrong email address in and hence any email notification has gone awry, however I did print the final page of the order and it clearly states the 20th.

As its all ordered in my Mother in laws name i can't actually ring them to find out why that date was changed but as I booked the time off work it is very inconveneient especially as I am away next week and they would prospectively have to wait until early December to get everything working. My M-i-L rang VM but got the obligatory Indian call centre with someone barely able to speak English and is hence less than impressed with VM so far.

If any VM customer service person reads this then is there a way i can escalate this or at least get hold of someone she can understand?

JayJay
19-11-2008, 22:26
Thought about phoning again and attempting to speak to someone who can speak English?