PDA

View Full Version : Fat Chicks - Part Deux

Orior
30-10-2008, 09:08
Confession time.
============

I only started the "Fat Chicks" thread to see how trigger happy the moderators have become. The thread title is rude and a bit insensitive, yet all genders and opinions were posted, until the mods stepped in.

I joined this forum a few years ago to get help on an NTL web hosting problem, and what I got was abuse from the moderators for daring to say (humorously) that NTL were a bunch of apes.

Bye bye now.

Druchii
30-10-2008, 09:09
Good Riddance.

You abide by the rules next time you appear on the forum ;)

Orior
30-10-2008, 09:11
Good Riddance.

You abide by the rules next time you appear on the forum ;)

What rules did I break?

Mick
30-10-2008, 09:27
Confession time.
============

I only started the "Fat Chicks" thread to see how trigger happy the moderators have become. The thread title is rude and a bit insensitive, yet all genders and opinions were posted, until the mods stepped in.

I joined this forum a few years ago to get help on an NTL web hosting problem, and what I got was abuse from the moderators for daring to say (humorously) that NTL were a bunch of apes.

Bye bye now.

No you didn't get abuse at all - What you probably did was offend some of the ntl staff which regularly posted on here and they took offense to what you were calling them and using general sweeping statements, but you were not abused at all, so don't talk so bloody wet.

Secondly, you posted a questionable thread knowing full well at some point it was going to get actioned on, so you are saying you deliberately provoked the issue, just so it caters for your 'no-brainer' agenda, aimed at the team, not a very clever one though was it.

Bye bye?

Get lost more like - I have no time for people who abuse this forums resources. (Including the team who run it).