PDA

View Full Version : online courses

wwe
22-09-2008, 16:22
hi does anyone any online courses you can do online like gcse courses

Raistlin
22-09-2008, 16:23
Is it specifically GCSE courses that you want to do?

What subjects/field are you interested in?

What is your eventual aim?

wwe
23-09-2008, 03:35
Is it specifically GCSE courses that you want to do?

What subjects/field are you interested in?

What is your eventual aim?

ill do anything really but ill have a think

Raistlin
23-09-2008, 08:25
Little point in doing courses just for the sake of it, it's a waste of time and money.

Your best bet is to decide what you want to get out of the courses, or better still what your aims are for the future, and then do courses that will help you achieve that.

Chris
23-09-2008, 10:43
ill do anything really but ill have a think

Phone LearnDirect on 08000 150450, and talk to one of their advisers. You need to know what you want to aim for in life before you start tackling online courses (or any other sort of course). There is no point wasting your time and money on something that ultimately doesn't help you get the job or promotion you're after.

If you want to browse what LearnDirect can offer before you call them, then have a look at www.learndirect.co.uk (http://www.learndirect.co.uk) first, but do phone them afterwards, because it sounds like you need some sensible advice from someone who can take your personal circumstances into account. You're not going to work all this out for yourself by browsing websites (or posting questions on a forum).

Another possibility is to see what sort of qualifications KFC might sponsor you to take - have you thought about what opportunities there might be to advance with them?

wwe
23-09-2008, 16:41
is there any free courses which i could do online

LSainsbury
23-09-2008, 16:58

You've just asked the same question as yesterday!!!

What do you want to learn??!!

Chris
23-09-2008, 17:22

Possibly, but I expect all of them require you to be able to read first. I'm not sure that you can.