PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

Milambar
09-09-2008, 15:29
I was forced to call broadband technical services last night, around 4am, when my modem cut out in the middle of a skype call with a ladyfriend in America.

I duly rebooted the modem, and when it came back online I was taken to some webpage for "Please click here to activate your broadband connection!", so, I ended up calling technical support.

During the course of the call, my mobile phone credit ran out, prematurely terminating the call. Therefore I'd like to issue a general apology via these forums since while I know you are not directly connected with VM, I know some of you work on technical support.

And, just so you know, my modem rebooted itself again at 9am and started working normally again, albeit with a different ip. Lets hope it stays working... because I still can't afford to top up my cellphone..

Chris
09-09-2008, 15:31
I wouldn't worry, I expect whoever you were talking to was happy for the call to end, so they could get their head down on the desk for a nap. ;)

LaineY
09-09-2008, 16:40
Or go and have a cheese baguette and a diet coke. and Browse cable forum all nite