PDA

View Full Version : Haggis23 can you please read

lorraine1000
21-07-2008, 12:33
Hi
Thank you for the reply in the other post :)

Here is now where I am standing as of today :(

I just got on the phone with the 1st tech that seemed to know what he was doing, but then again are they just covering this up :S

This is what I been told after months of having really bad service on my internet.

The ticket I give you a link to has been removed from the website when I saw this I was mad as my internet was still the same :(

So I called tech support again and have now been told ok there has been a big mistake here :(

I am connected to UBR 5 and the cable I am on is cable 3 the noise ratio is so bad at the UBR and that is the problem.

But that ticket number I give you was for cable 1 and 2 not the cable I am on.

So it would seem no ticket or teams have ever been put on my issues so they say and they have just seen the mistake.

Now there would be many people on UBR 5 all having the same problem as I am how can they make a mistake like this as so many people would have been calling into them they must have seen it was a next UBR and cable that was causing the problem so how can this mistake have been made ?

I for one have been calling them so many times and they see my problem as they look at my internet while I am on the call, so they must do the same for each person that calls in, now at this point they would know that the problem is with UBR 5 so why has it just been left with nothing being done.

This is why I think there is a cover up going on here as this mistake could not be made for so long without a tech seeing it, or is it the case you only really have one tech that knows what they are doing and seeing ?

I can’t believe that somehow well saying that you know something I give up as right now I am lost for words about the whole of this.

Lorraine

Kymmy
21-07-2008, 12:40
Could this not have been sent in private message??

To send a PM left click on the persons name and then select SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ...............

Kymmy

xspeedyx
21-07-2008, 13:13
All hail the HAGGIS

Ok for a serious part now ok to the op if you UBR is messed up noise or overloaded, second line will raise this and networks and planning will then but you on a list and will be sorted in order, sorry this is not what you wanna hear but its fact, I do hope they will be sorted for you if you can post your ubr name as I know what number your on I can check for a fix date if there is one

Raistlin
21-07-2008, 13:55
Moved to the 'Internet Services' discussion area, as this is not 'News'

The Hitman
21-07-2008, 14:00
Moved to the 'Internet Services' discussion area, as this is not 'News'

This is news to me :D

Raistlin
21-07-2008, 14:01
This is news to me :D

:doh:

Saaf_laandon_mo
21-07-2008, 14:43
The opening post would have been much more interesting if it was a norty message accidentally posted on the forum instead of via PM lol

chuzzlemonkey
21-07-2008, 15:39
All hail the HAGGIS

Ok for a serious part now ok to the op if you UBR is messed up noise or overloaded, second line will raise this and networks and planning will then but you on a list and will be sorted in order, sorry this is not what you wanna hear but its fact, I do hope they will be sorted for you if you can post your ubr name as I know what number your on I can check for a fix date if there is one

I have to second what darth says here...

Its never the best news to hear and its even worse that they messed up the ticket.

At least they have identified the issue as to why your issue wasn't being resovled...But again if they can't give you an SLA for resolution i wouldn't be able to either.