PDA

View Full Version : Confused

iFrankie
06-07-2008, 04:23
right my internet connection cut off the other day for some reason, a tech came out and sorted it out its working now no problem but when i download (legal) stuff it downloads fast then cuts off, its the same when i watch a video on youtube, everything was great before 'he' came out, so my question is what do i do?

whydoIneedatech
06-07-2008, 11:06
right my internet connection cut off the other day for some reason, a tech came out and sorted it out its working now no problem but when i download (legal) stuff it downloads fast then cuts off, its the same when i watch a video on youtube, everything was great before 'he' came out, so my question is what do i do?

If it continues to happen then you will need to call Tech Support again and explain the problem to them.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.

Welshchris
06-07-2008, 12:17

try posting ur power levels and modem info on the VM tech support news groups.

whydoIneedatech
06-07-2008, 12:25
try posting ur power levels and modem info on the VM tech support news groups.

Do you not remember the redundancies in the E contact department a few months back that were on this forum.

You will get a quicker response by calling than by email as it is basically now the same staff doing both jobs.

moaningmags
07-07-2008, 13:59
The newsgroups still have a 4 hour SLA. Still going strong and manned by 2nd line.

xspeedyx
08-07-2008, 09:19
I throught it was second line doing this anyways