PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeees! Goodbye Virgin.net

liam0808
02-06-2008, 20:10
Finally served my 12 months of hell with Virgin.Net Broadband....get my release at the end of this month.....

realised the error of my ways and not to follow the crowd....just becuse its advertsed and ronny put his hand in the fire signing up for Virgin did not mean i hd to too

and its true what thy say...no matter if its life your signed up for 6 yers or as in my case 12 months, it goes slow....in fact the evenings used to drag.....almost snail pace....and weeends were not that enjoyable......dont do the crime (by signing up o virgin broadband) if your not pepared to do the time.....god iv wasted hours of my life all because

virgin media is crap crap crap

ole oleole ole it is crp crap crap it goes slow slow slow..so sllowww

weststandguy
02-06-2008, 20:20
I take it you don't like it then?:D:D:D

|Kippa|
02-06-2008, 20:20
I know Virgin Media are doing naughty things to their customers, I just wonder if they will continue to do the same stuff once DOCSIS 3 is installed, and when the get a better cashflow/economic stablity. If they do, and possibly make it worse then I am smegging off. Just going to wait till the upgrades have taken place and see what happens then.

liam0808
02-06-2008, 20:27
I take it you don't like it then?:D:D:D

when i goto my new provider......if its fast fast.....im going to take the issue further with full complaints.....try and gethalf if not all of my money back

if id bought a cr with 5 gears but would only drive in 1 and 2, youhave a right to get whst youv paid for

so whats thediffrence with vm

dot get me wrong....a mate has aol and from bits thathave seen...its
on par with vms crapness

an no.....i have no reason to like a theiving company

hilfiger
03-06-2008, 00:39
who u will go with now

yorkshireborn
03-06-2008, 01:22
when i goto my new provider......if its fast fast.....im going to take the issue further with full complaints.....try and gethalf if not all of my money back

if id bought a cr with 5 gears but would only drive in 1 and 2, youhave a right to get whst youv paid for

so whats thediffrence with vm

dot get me wrong....a mate has aol and from bits thathave seen...its
on par with vms crapness

an no.....i have no reason to like a theiving company

i was with AOHELL should have been upto 8meg but never got more than 1meg but that was my line at fault so no matter who i went with i would not have got more than 1 meg unless i was wiiling to pay for a line upgrade.

ps. no matter who u go with i think u will find that at certain times of the day your speed will plumit.

LondonRoad
03-06-2008, 12:08

In most motorways in Britain you don't get the opportunity to use any more than 2 gears for large parts of the day. :)

Surely Branson isn't responsible for our roads network too!!!:D

jonbr
04-06-2008, 14:17

You won't get any where as VM (as do other companies) all say "up to" X Mbit broadband. You were getting X Mbit so you have no right to get any money back.

The sooner the "up to" way of doing things is banned the better!

Having said that, I pay for 4Mbit and I get 4Mbit so I cannot complain. Yes I am paying more than a friend on BT who pays for "up to" 8Mbit but he only gets 2Mbit so I'm still better off.