PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Channel has launched.

Ravenheart
30-05-2008, 12:52
The new Nintendo Channel has arrived on the Wii consoles today, the channel gives you an interactive guide to what’s new in the world of Nintendo gaming. Having previously launched in Japan during November of 2007 and in the US of May 2008.

It allows you to download trailers and videos of upcoming games, get info on Nintendo titles and will also have downloadable demos of DS games to upload to your DS.

To get it on your Wii you’ll need to go to the the Wii Shop and download it for free. You can read more about the Nintendo Channel on the official website HERE (http://www.nintendo.com/wii/channels/nintendochannel)

One feature I did like on installing it was it asked me if I wanted to opt-in or out to receiving adverts on my Wii Messageboard from game companies about new releases and sending data of my gaming activities to Nintendo.

Nikesh
30-05-2008, 13:25
Cool, I will check it out later. :tu:

Tezcatlipoca
30-05-2008, 21:22
Sounds good.

I think WiiWare has been launched too?

Ravenheart
31-05-2008, 10:10
Sounds good.

I think WiiWare has been launched too?

Aye WiiWare launched on 20th May, I downloaded Lostwinds and must say considering the size restrictions on WiiWare titles, it's a damn good game, better than some full price titles I've seen for the Wii. It's getting some great reviews and the developers have already hinted to a sequel on the site.

There's video's of the Wiiware titles on the Nintendo Channel, and Ninty reckon that there's around 100 titles due out soon. Only downside is going to be where to store them if we get a wedge of good titles.

mouqeet
31-05-2008, 10:30
excellent :D

andrew.shearman
05-10-2008, 23:05
can anyone tell me if there is software u can downlode so the DVD driver in the wii can work?

Tezcatlipoca
05-10-2008, 23:24
Oooh, necropost.

Off topic, too.

And something you have already asked:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/16/33639063-wii-dvd.html