PDA

View Full Version : Is this a record for VM cusomer services 21 days for reply

Ken W
24-05-2008, 15:49
Is this a record for VM cusomer services 21 days for reply.
May 3rd I compeated a form on the contact page asking for details of upgradeing to one of VM packages which they had a of special offer if I take it up berfore May 10th , I received their auto reply saying I will get a reply within 48 hours. This morning may 24th I received their reply with the detials that I requested saying that the special offer has ended, so much for VM customer services. :rolleyes:

frogstamper
24-05-2008, 17:48
Is this a record for VM cusomer services 21 days for reply.
May 3rd I compeated a form on the contact page asking for details of upgradeing to one of VM packages which they had a of special offer if I take it up berfore May 10th , I received their auto reply saying I will get a reply within 48 hours. This morning may 24th I received their reply with the detials that I requested saying that the special offer has ended, so much for VM customer services. :rolleyes:

I've found that e-mailing VM just isn't worth it, as you've found out Ken they take too long to reply, I must admit though 28 days is ridiculous, even so you responded to the offer before the close date, so I don't see why you should lose out due to VMs ineptitude.