PDA

View Full Version : Thats it I am annoyed now

xspeedyx
20-05-2008, 13:06
Let me start by saying I defend Virgin Media to high heaven as I work from them and dont have many problems most of the time and last night the last straw was drawn.

I know my area is oversubscripted and I normally get around 10MB in the evening which is fine for me but last night at 11pm when I normally get ok speeds I was getting anything from 512Kps - 6MB which is not good anyways I ring tech support

1st call the bloke told me to ring staff account grrrrr and wouldnt help me
2nd call the bloke couldnt understand me so I hung up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
3rd call the bloke told me to ring the service status line and wouldnt do any trouble shooting grrrrrrrrrrrr
4th and final call he said he would call me back and no call back.

I am annoyed I have loads of people telling me different stories.

I want some action any mods or high lvl vm people know what I can do this is really annoying me

Cheers DL sorry about the rant

smooth-criminal
20-05-2008, 13:17
You're staff, is there no way you can speak to an engineer or get anything sorted yourself?

whydoIneedatech
20-05-2008, 13:47
Let me start by saying I defend Virgin Media to high heaven as I work from them and dont have many problems most of the time and last night the last straw was drawn.

I know my area is oversubscripted and I normally get around 10MB in the evening which is fine for me but last night at 11pm when I normally get ok speeds I was getting anything from 512Kps - 6MB which is not good anyways I ring tech support

3rd call the bloke told me to ring the service status line and wouldnt do any trouble shooting grrrrrrrrrrrr

I want some action any mods or high lvl vm people know what I can do this is really annoying me

If you are ringing in as an employee on the Staff line and you feel you are not getting the service you require ask to speak to their Manager, complain to your own Manager and complain to HR and Performance.

frogstamper
20-05-2008, 14:28

If you are experiencing these problems as an VM employee and are having trouble getting it resolved, what hope is there for the rest of us.:shrug:

The Hitman
20-05-2008, 14:32

:rofl::rofl::rofl::omg::LOL:

NTLVictim
20-05-2008, 14:47
Man bites dog...excuse our schadenfreude.:cool:

Tech_Boy
20-05-2008, 15:00
As far as I know, staff accounts are just there for the admin side of the account, and any tech support agent should have dealt with the issue that you have.

Sorry for the poor service that you have received, unfortunately it just shows that every department has bad apples.

whydoIneedatech
20-05-2008, 16:58
As far as I know, staff accounts are just there for the admin side of the account, and any tech support agent should have dealt with the issue that you have.

Sorry for the poor service that you have received, unfortunately it just shows that every department has bad apples.

All staff have ring an alternative phone number and are then routed accordingly to the correct department, they are not allowed to call any of the other numbers listed.

xspeedyx
20-05-2008, 17:11
what numbers u mean

whydoIneedatech
20-05-2008, 17:24
what numbers u mean

check your PM

ceedee
20-05-2008, 19:15
If you are ringing in as an employee on the Staff line and you feel you are not getting the service you require ask to speak to their Manager, complain to your own Manager and complain to HR and Performance.

DarthLinux -- please do follow up on your problematic calls as wdinat suggests.
If VM staff report such lousy 'service', maybe somebody further up in VM will get the message that the quality of support supplied via the help line really *is* well below standard.

(It was after three similar calls that I discovered the TS newsgroup and have sung their praises ever since!)