PDA

View Full Version : BB down in Reading (RG1)

Sasha_M
19-05-2008, 09:08
On Sunday morning (7am ish) I noticed the broadband was down (no Ready light but sync light steady on the modem).

I called the service status line and apparrently RG1, RG2 and RG12 were experiencing a loss of broadband service. This carried on throughout the day and at 10pm I called the status line again to hear basically the same message. Cable TV was down at this time too (from listening to the other status message - although I dont have cable TV myself)

No broadband this morning (as of 8am) and the message is still the same on the service line - although there is nothing on the website.

Does anyone know what's going on or whether this will be fixed soon or is it just me?

Thanks

whydoIneedatech
19-05-2008, 09:12
On Sunday morning (7am ish) I noticed the broadband was down (no Ready light but sync light steady on the modem).

I called the service status line and apparrently RG1, RG2 and RG12 were experiencing a loss of broadband service. This carried on throughout the day and at 10pm I called the status line again to hear basically the same message. Cable TV was down at this time too (from listening to the other status message - although I dont have cable TV myself)

No broadband this morning (as of 8am) and the message is still the same on the service line - although there is nothing on the website.

Does anyone know what's going on or whether this will be fixed soon or is it just me?

Thanks

Ring Tech Support on 0906 212 1111 they will tell if its a fault and refund the call if its Virgins fault and they will send out an Engineer to fix it if required.

Sasha_M
19-05-2008, 09:24
I can't ring 0906 numbers from work.

It's just the service status line message says it's a big(ish) outage and I'm suprised to see no other people posting about it.....