PDA

View Full Version : Ref. How to downgrade service

croma
17-05-2008, 22:55
after many years with NTL/Virgin and paying top money for a superslow service and limited , I've decided to downgrade to the 4mb service then will probabley cancel and move on, my payment to NTL is for a 24/7 service for and upto 20mb not only few hours a day and tracked on what I download.
There still selling there package with the line UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD so dam mislaeading !!!Anyhow does any one know the link for downgrade mi service or I need to call them?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

whydoIneedatech
17-05-2008, 23:29
after many years with NTL/Virgin and paying top money for a superslow service and limited , I've decided to downgrade to the 4mb service then will probabley cancel and move on, my payment to NTL is for a 24/7 service for and upto 20mb not only few hours a day and tracked on what I download.
There still selling there package with the line UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD so dam mislaeading !!!Anyhow does any one know the link for downgrade mi service or I need to call them?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ring 150 from a Virgin phone and listen to the options.

hokkers999
18-05-2008, 00:03

I called customer services and asked them to downgrade me from 20meg to 2 meg. Did while I was on the phone. Modem picked up new config file in less than 24 hours.

cimt
18-05-2008, 00:26

It is unlimited downloading. It's just if you manage to download so little in a certain amount of time then you get you speed changed for 5 hours.