PDA

View Full Version : email down ??

PAYNEARDO
08-05-2008, 18:26
hi all is ntlworld.com email down ??

I have not recived any email today and normally have at least one spam so tried to send one using my wifes account and now it comes back with an invalid username ??

SnoopZ
08-05-2008, 18:28
It's working for me.

PAYNEARDO
08-05-2008, 18:45
ho crap, somebody keeps trying to register my email addy, I really hope vm have not screwed it up :(

I can log in with self care and my primary email address is there but I cant login to my email address :(

but I can log in with a differnt email addy

I also cant add a new email address in self care :(

PAYNEARDO
11-05-2008, 11:16
still down here, just moving everything to my gmail account which I should have done a long time ago.

This has been fun and games. The first call was told that VM does not support ntlworld emails and I should create a new email account !!!

Then another call to the 0906 number and after been told to reboot my router (my internet is fine !!) and told to change my email password (which it wont allow me). I then had to give my IP address (which has now changed due to an outage yesterday!!) and has eventually passed it to somewhere ( I hope as support on newsgroups wont clarify this). Was told eleswhere it is beacause they are migrating the email accounts to another server !!! so if this the case beware :) ;)