PDA

View Full Version : whats yours ?

tweetypie/8
18-04-2008, 12:14
what is your favourite fantasy ? mine is being on a starship and doing a trip around all the planets and hopefully meeting aliens [ nice ones ] i wouldnt mind being part of captain janeaways team and being paired off with 7 of 9 wow what a fantasy !!,still no harm in dreaming.;)

Mr_love_monkey
18-04-2008, 12:15
lesbian twins...

Raistlin
18-04-2008, 12:16
Favourite Fantasy? Better hope the monkey doesn't see this :D

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

lesbian twins...

Too late :D :D :D

PeteTheMusicGuy
18-04-2008, 12:20
Maybe you should rephrase that a little God knows what some people might post :D

Too late as well lol

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

lesbian twins...

How about three sisters, The Corrs ;)

zing_deleted
18-04-2008, 12:22
what is your favourite fantasy ? mine is being on a starship and doing a trip around all the planets and hopefully meeting aliens [ nice ones ] i wouldnt mind being part of captain janeaways team and being paired off with 7 of 9 wow what a fantasy !!,still no harm in dreaming.;)

Ironically thats one of mine also

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

lesbian twins...

and what use would they be to you? being lesbian they wouldnt touch you and being twins they wouldnt touch each other. Bit of a lame fantasy that ;). 2 Bi sexual none related sexy pieces now thats a different story

tweetypie/8
18-04-2008, 12:25
Maybe you should rephrase that a little God knows what some people might post :D

Too late as well lol

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

How about three sisters, The Corrs ;)

do nicely pete.;)

Stuart
18-04-2008, 12:25
ou? being lesbian they wouldnt touch you and being twins they wouldnt touch each other. Bit of a lame fantasy that ;). 2 Bi sexual none related sexy pieces now thats a different story

It *is* a fantasy. I suspect that the truth is if he met actual lesbians, he wouldn't be interested.. My ex best friend is a lesbian, and while she ws (and presumably still is, although I lost touch with her) a good laugh, she certainly wasn't fanciable.

PeteTheMusicGuy
18-04-2008, 12:31
Doing a gig in a venue packed with lovely ladies :). Gives a new meaning to Rock N Roll :D Oh and a load of Jack D as well

zing_deleted
18-04-2008, 12:36
It *is* a fantasy. I suspect that the truth is if he met actual lesbians, he wouldn't be interested.. My ex best friend is a lesbian, and while she ws (and presumably still is, although I lost touch with her) a good laugh, she certainly wasn't fanciable.

Knowing Mr Simian of the fondness variety its not his fantasy at all but the first thing that come into his head that would raise a titter . My over analysing of said jape was also my way of attempting to raise a titter by showing the inadequacies of MR Simian of the Over affectionate types attempt of humor ;)

dilli-theclaw
18-04-2008, 12:40
HHHmmm should I share my fantasy? I'll have to think on that one.

p.s. it has already come true as well ;)

mentalis
18-04-2008, 13:20

Can fantasies come true? Surely they wouldn't be a fantasy? I have a few dreams I would like to come true ...

Mr_love_monkey
18-04-2008, 13:20
Knowing Mr Simian of the fondness variety its not his fantasy at all but the first thing that come into his head that would raise a titter .

Yeah, you're right.

It's actually bi-sexual (female) triplets, that are experts in yoga, and can do circular breathing (which means they can blow all night...)

zing_deleted
18-04-2008, 13:21
but that again requires you to be able to beat your usual 3 minutes the rest of the time they will be talking about knitting lol ;)

Mr_love_monkey
18-04-2008, 13:26
but that again requires you to be able to beat your usual 3 minutes the rest of the time they will be talking about knitting lol ;)

3 minutes????? - you've got to be kidding, I ain't doing no foreplay....

zing_deleted
18-04-2008, 13:34
I was on about 4 times spread over the night not foreplay lol lol

Nugget
18-04-2008, 13:53
3 minutes????? - you've got to be kidding, I ain't doing no foreplay....

S'pose you could stretch it out a bit by leaving your socks on :)

PeteTheMusicGuy
18-04-2008, 13:54
3 mins 1 second then ;)

zing_deleted
18-04-2008, 14:03
Leaving socks on would reduce the time not increase it come on you punmeisters are not thinking to day lol

PeteTheMusicGuy
18-04-2008, 14:30
Leaving socks on would reduce the time not increase it come on you punmeisters are not thinking to day lol

oooops sorry haha I'm thinking of the pub :)

Stuart
18-04-2008, 15:29
S'pose you could stretch it out a bit by leaving your socks on :)

I'd heard he's worn his socks so long that they are actually part of his skin now..

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

My currenty fantasy? Me, in a pub, with a pint and not having to deal with anyone..

Mr_love_monkey
18-04-2008, 15:37
I'd heard he's worn his socks so long that they are actually part of his skin now..

Same with my underpants - it's only the stubborn understains holding them together

My currenty fantasy? Me, in a pub, with a pint and not having to deal with anyone..
ohh pub and pint... that would be good

PeteTheMusicGuy
18-04-2008, 16:32
ohh pub and pint... that would be good

If somone else is footing the tab :)

tweetypie/8
18-04-2008, 17:18
Can fantasies come true? Surely they wouldn't be a fantasy? I have a few dreams I would like to come true ...

wouldnt we all.;)

Tinky
18-04-2008, 17:50

Oh! do tell Dilli, you know you want to lol!

Hugh
18-04-2008, 18:25
lesbian twins...
a) strange how all the women you know are lesbians.........;)
b) it's not that exciting - even when played back on video :D

I don't think they were really lesbians (or twins)

Halcyon
19-04-2008, 15:15
My perfect fantasy day:

Wake up at 11am and eat a lovely cooked breakfast.
Then get picked up by helicopter and taken to the port where I step onboard a luxury boat where I cruise down to the meditaranean sea. Onboard the boat, two hot sexy brunette nymphomaniacs. We share a lovely lunch and then we spend the afternoon in the ensuite bedroom with chocolate and champagne.
Arrive in the meditarranean for a chilled out bit of swimming in the sea and then partying into the night in the coastal bars and clubs.

Nice :tu: