PDA

View Full Version : Virgin are a caring company!

wirecutter
16-04-2008, 13:27
A letter just received
14 April 2008
Dear Mr ...
Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We're just writing to let you know that we've received your letter regarding the recent problems you've had.

We're really sorry that you're not currently happy with the service you're getting from us. I can assure you that when we contact you we'll do everything we can to ensure that's put right.

We'll try to get back to you within the next two weeks to help you resolve your complaint. But we're really busy at the minute so it could take a little longer.
Please just bear with us and we'll be with you as quickly as we possibly can be.
Regards
Customer Support Team VM

A form letter??:rolleyes:

PeteTheMusicGuy
16-04-2008, 13:30
Sounds like a standard letter to me

mentalis
16-04-2008, 13:30
Looks like a stock letter. See what happens within two weeks...

TehTech
16-04-2008, 13:31
Yeah, VM care alright, care about THEIR PROFITS!

Hugh
16-04-2008, 13:48
Yeah, VM care alright, care about THEIR PROFITS!
That'll be those pesky "business", "shareholders", and "costs" things...... ;)

I must have missed the bit where VM registered as a charity. :D

btw, I sympathise with those who receive inappropriate service from VM, and think that VM will lose customers, as I believe that without good customer services (and services), companies lose business to those who provide good customer service (and services).

slowcoach
16-04-2008, 16:31
A letter just received
14 April 2008
Dear Mr ...
Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We're just writing to let you know that we've received your letter regarding the recent problems you've had.

We're really sorry that you're not currently happy with the service you're getting from us. I can assure you that when we contact you we'll do everything we can to ensure that's put right.

We'll try to get back to you within the next two weeks to help you resolve your complaint. But we're really busy at the minute so it could take a little longer.
Please just bear with us and we'll be with you as quickly as we possibly can be.
Regards
Customer Support Team VM

Sounds to me like they gave you the finger. :D

ronaldo07
16-04-2008, 19:35
Sounds to me like they gave you the finger. :D
that would be right its the same old story yes sir yes sir three bags full sir and then your forgot about on to the next customer complaint whats happened to the customer is always right

tweetypie/8
16-04-2008, 19:45
A letter just received
14 April 2008
Dear Mr ...

Regards
Customer Support Team VM

bite the bullet and see what happens.

ronaldo07
16-04-2008, 19:58
bite the bullet and see what happens.
thats it nothing happens they say these things to keep you happy

WHISTLED
16-04-2008, 21:33
Its a standard email they send when they receive a letter - The compliant is logged on the system put in a 'pot' and assigned to a colleague/team to be worked

SMG
16-04-2008, 23:03
I had reason to complain about the charges for their broadband tech services, I refused to pay their rate for telling them the problem was at their end, not mine. I don't see why I should pay anything when its not my fault.

Anyway, they said they would credit the calls from my phone account. Well, last time I spoke to tech, I got no credit & had to call 3 times before they said the credit would appear on my next bill. It never did.

I received an e mail advising me that calls for tech services would be free from June 1st.

A step in the right direction.

Gary L
16-04-2008, 23:08
I received an e mail advising me that calls for tech services would be free from June 1st.

So they thought up STM mk2 just to confuse everybody, and to generate a load of cash before the big switch over.

wirecutter
17-04-2008, 01:37
Hi All
Perhaps I should have included in my earlier posting that this is stage four in the saga
1# September 07 to march 08 deteriorating signal to noise with longer and longer ping times up to 685mS and a 'quality of service' down to 12%.

2# Build new PC with XP and PC guard only to test it's not my system, contact Virgin took 3 days phoning then "E"mail from Ian Henderson & E-Contact Team

3# Engineer calls, replaces modem we then have 400 Kbs! Spends 2 hour's then tests street box says interference on line and will arrange network engineers to call in next few days, I give it 14 days write letter then >

4# back to start