PDA

View Full Version : That’s Virgin been on four times now about my Cancelation

sav112
08-04-2008, 13:34
Just to add that’s Virgin been on four times now about my Cancelation date this month. After having been told I would have to take there best offer of £15 for 2mb, then £10 for 2mb for six months on a 12 month contract they just offered me top tier upgrade for free there…on a new contract probably for six months, sorry we did not get any further after I stopped him.

A bit late when you’ve bought hardware and signed – well agreed a new contract with another ISP. So for all those who are trying for a deal they must be desperate to keep your custom to act like they have.

Good luck who is left!

Bonglet
08-04-2008, 18:16
Good luck with your new isp :), vm might listen to the users sometime and scrap the silly ideas that currently blight the service while not even think about the sillier ones they have in mind to implement, that way they might actually keep there customers this year instead of mass exodus ;s.

Florence
08-04-2008, 18:38
I have had one phone call after I cancelled doubt he will call back since I told him my ADSL was already activated as Imoved phone first back to BT. Sadly he tried to say he knew nothing at all about phorm, after all the news and talk about phorm.

So far my new line and BB is working great settled down very quickly on 6meg I was going with 2meg from VM.

Good luck with your new ISP when you get there I have found my gaming pings a lot lower on ADSL.

sav112
08-04-2008, 19:00
Thanks lads goes live on the 9th some point, they will text me and E-mail.

Cerberus
08-04-2008, 19:17
Great news. Looks like I may be getting a phone call when I cancel the VIP package at the end of this month and just keep the BB & Phone. They couldn't offer me a good deal to stay with them, unless I downgraded my BB to 4Mbps (with a free upgrade to 10Mbps in June).

Sky offered me a great deal for their HD box, so I am taking Sky's deal, but after my last battle with BT, I am keeping the phone and BB with VM.

sav112
08-04-2008, 19:56
Thing is with that one they might just offer you a Tv deal.....you're keeping there BB!

It was a coun toss to go with Sky BB as well as having them on TV.
New series of Battlestar Galactica starts on the 15th so well happy I jumped to SkyDigital

slingading
09-04-2008, 15:45
Great news. Looks like I may be getting a phone call when I cancel the VIP package at the end of this month and just keep the BB & Phone. They couldn't offer me a good deal to stay with them, unless I downgraded my BB to 4Mbps (with a free upgrade to 10Mbps in June).

Sky offered me a great deal for their HD box, so I am taking Sky's deal, but after my last battle with BT, I am keeping the phone and BB with VM.

What deal did you get? Been thinking of jumping ship for ages but refuse to pay £200 for the box.