PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Broadband And Phone

ncrawley
15-02-2008, 19:05
I've been with Virgin for as long as I can remember (when it was ntl) i've always been on the 2nd highest option in Virgins case Broadband L (4mb) paying £25 a month.

I noticed that for new customers Virgin are offering the same speed broadband as I currently have plus there Phone M option for £22.50 a month, now that's cheaper than what I'm paying for just broadband alone for the two services. Of course I understand that Virgin are trying to attract new customers, but what about the old loyal customers? Are there any deals at all for Broadband L and Phone M together for us at all?

All I need is the the Broadband really, but if there was a way for getting their phone included and for it to all be cheaper overall than what were paying currently for a BT phone line then I would love it,

Basically are there any offers like this for existing customers?

moaningmags
15-02-2008, 19:06
Yes, there probably are. Are you in contract? If not, I'd give them a call and ask what they can offer you.

ncrawley
15-02-2008, 19:13
Yes, there probably are. Are you in contract? If not, I'd give them a call and ask what they can offer you.

Yes I'm in contract with them, so you think they'd have an offer for me? Don't want to bother ringing if there just going to try and flog me the next broadband up because I don't want that! Also don't need the TV!

moaningmags
15-02-2008, 19:16
If your contract is nearing it's end, you should be able to barter for a better deal.
If it's a new contract, then they don't have to offer you any deals but the way I see it is there's no harm is asking. My mum always said "if you don't ask, you don't get".
And if they simply try to upgrade you, you can refuse and say no thanks.

ncrawley
15-02-2008, 19:17
If your contract is nearing it's end, you should be able to barter for a better deal.
If it's a new contract, then they don't have to offer you any deals but the way I see it is there's no harm is asking. My mum always said "if you don't ask, you don't get".
And if they simply try to upgrade you, you can refuse and say no thanks.

True, I'll give it some think. Thanks for your help :)