PDA

View Full Version : Virgin ADSL anything positive?

smeagoly1
12-02-2008, 12:45
Hi all
Just wondering before I take the plung into the new unplanned for house move. Is there anything positive about Virgin's ADSL package? I liek the looks of Be* and sky, but would not change if VM ADSL was reliable.

I'm having to move into a non cable area, 10 months left on my current Cable contract.
I download not very much thesedays but do require a steady connection and above all decent ping for gaming.

I have been reading the virgin net responses to ADSL and tbh rather put off and is it worth dishing out 240 quid to get out of the current contract. Is it one or two unhappy customers, I'd like to hear if anyone has positive experiences.
I will be moving to the Whitley Bay area in North Tyneside.

Regards
smee

fireman328
12-02-2008, 14:48
Hi all
Just wondering before I take the plung into the new unplanned for house move. Is there anything positive about Virgin's ADSL package? I liek the looks of Be* and sky, but would not change if VM ADSL was reliable.

I'm having to move into a non cable area, 10 months left on my current Cable contract.
I download not very much thesedays but do require a steady connection and above all decent ping for gaming.

I have been reading the virgin net responses to ADSL and tbh rather put off and is it worth dishing out 240 quid to get out of the current contract. Is it one or two unhappy customers, I'd like to hear if anyone has positive experiences.
I will be moving to the Whitley Bay area in North Tyneside.

Regards
smee

I do not download stuff so it suits me as it is relatively cheap.