PDA

View Full Version : 72 seconds

alferret
08-12-2007, 23:19
Lets hope that those staying up till 4am get a little more for their £15 on sky.

Wasnt a convincing fight, Earl slightly over the hill with a good pedigree, Khan 21 today wanted a pressie and went out and got it.

Go Hatton :tu:

peanut
08-12-2007, 23:23
Don't you just hate fights like that. Hopefully Khan will get a decent opponent soon.

alferret
08-12-2007, 23:36
Don't you just hate fights like that. Hopefully Khan will get a decent opponent soon.

I was looking forwards to a good 6 or 7 rounds at least but that, well I was disapointed to say the least (now I know what the wife means when she says disapointed)

Khan has been wrapped in cottonwool since the olympics needs some decent opposition to say the least.

greencreeper
09-12-2007, 04:47
I settled down to watch it, because he's cute and I watched bits of his boxing during the Olympics. It was over pretty quick - good thump and Earl looked like me after a few vodka and 7UPs. Then just one punch after another - more than a few really connected. The slow-mo was a bit of a cringe. You would have thought there would have been a bit more to it, what with all the hype. Still, suppose he's at least one British sports person who can actually win something, instead of it all going tits up at the last hurdle.

Help!!!
09-12-2007, 10:26
HaHa me and a few mates went round to watch this, what a quick fight, I feel for the crowd, how gutted they must be, Did anyone see elliot (SP) after the fight saying how he could have carried on ref shouldn't have stopped it, haha the guy got knocked the fudge out......IMO if the fer would have let them carry on Amir would have damaged him badly, glad the ref stopped it when he did.

tweetypie/8
05-01-2008, 22:40
Lets hope that those staying up till 4am get a little more for their £15 on sky.

Wasnt a convincing fight, Earl slightly over the hill with a good pedigree, Khan 21 today wanted a pressie and went out and got it.

Go Hatton :tu:

stick khan in against a good mex and see what happens :erm: anybody remember a guy called naz ? ;)

ikthius
06-01-2008, 10:54
thats why I dont watch boxing, it seems to be all over far too quickly.

a waste of money

ik