PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Mobile Retentions Number

akki007
30-11-2007, 21:26
Hi all, does anybody have a Virgin mobile retentions telephone number? I want the LG Viewty as my upgrade but I refuse to pay £110 when I can get a deal with a different provider!

Ta!

lostandconfused
01-12-2007, 04:15
Hi all, does anybody have a Virgin mobile retentions telephone number? I want the LG Viewty as my upgrade but I refuse to pay £110 when I can get a deal with a different provider!

Ta!

call 789 and choose the option to cancel

akki007
03-12-2007, 13:17
This option doesnt exist! Also, if you say you want to cancel they just say "Ok" and don't even attempt to keep your business! All I want to do is get the LG Viewty for cheaper than £109 but apparently they are willing to lose my business instead. Great.

lostandconfused
04-12-2007, 10:38
This option doesnt exist! Also, if you say you want to cancel they just say "Ok" and don't even attempt to keep your business! All I want to do is get the LG Viewty for cheaper than £109 but apparently they are willing to lose my business instead. Great.

it would normally depend on what package you have and how much you spend.

if your already on a package deal chances are they wont have any more, they do have something called red rewards, for every £100 you spend you get £10 for a new phone, because of that i would have thought there wouldnt be much leeway for extra discounts

bonzoe
04-12-2007, 18:58
Just move to the other provider and get your number ported over.

AndyCambs
04-12-2007, 22:39
Just move to the other provider and get your number ported over.

Unless of course the other provider's charges are MUCH more than Virgin Mobile.............

tweetypie/8
08-01-2008, 13:54

your asking for blood m8,do what the rest of us do and try putting your hand in your pocket.:mad: