PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Eating

Nidge
06-10-2007, 13:18
For all of you in need of a healthy eating website take a look Here (http://www.mealplansite.com/sports.aspx) It's been set up by James Collier who is a fully qualified dietitian with 20 years experience behind him. I hope you will take a look and see some of the meal plans that are available, the site is still in it's infancy so just bear with him. The site has eating plans for every persons activity level.

Druchii
06-10-2007, 13:29
Looks good to me, and i used to follow the adolescent thing almost to a tee :)

Great site, with great advice. Good find :)

dragon
06-10-2007, 13:51
I'm on one of those See food diets.

See food and eat it, I should be Fat but i'm not, although I expect it will catch up with me sooner or later. :erm:

alferret
06-10-2007, 15:13
Excellent find :tu: Bookmarked :D

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

I'm on one of those See food diets.

See food and eat it, I should be Fat but i'm not, although I expect it will catch up with me sooner or later. :erm:

It will mate, When I left school I was 5'11" and weighed 9 1/2 st
25 years on me and homer have the same waistband :o: I should be 9'4" for my weight :p:

dragon
06-10-2007, 17:11
Excellent find :tu: Bookmarked :D

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

It will mate, When I left school I was 5'11" and weighed 9 1/2 st
25 years on me and homer have the same waistband :o: I should be 9'4" for my weight :p:

And I'm dreading that day :(

Barewolf
06-10-2007, 19:56
hmm, all i had today is a banana, yesterday a bowl of sugar puffs and a bowl of soup.

i aint sure what diet i am on but its loosing weight lol.

Graham M
06-10-2007, 20:36
hmm, all i had today is a banana, yesterday a bowl of sugar puffs and a bowl of soup.

It's called "Not Eating" and isn't necessarily good for you, in fact, it can be detrimental to your health

Barewolf
06-10-2007, 20:48
and mind no doubt Zeph, so if i speel Bollox in posts you now know why, although thats not always the case, sometimes i speel bollox anyway hehehe.

Maggy
06-10-2007, 20:50

that's the trouble with LURVE, it throws you into all of a dither and you forget to eat.Don't be daft though..you need the energy if you are going to 'perform' well.;)

Barewolf
06-10-2007, 21:22
lol incog, preform well? hmmmm. no chance of that i am affraid, its been 6 months hun, i forgot how anyway hehe.

Im not hungry though, well not for food but i am hungry for her yes, hehe.

Tinky
07-10-2007, 08:27
I use this site (http://www.fitday.com/) to keep me on track. I don't believe in starving myself, that never works in the long run. I do count the calories though, and try to be more active, and it's paying off. ;)