PDA

View Full Version : customer concern

scorp24
22-09-2007, 09:37
I wrote a complaint letter to VM customer concern about stm and such such that was sent on Monday 17th got a reply this morning but it was only a bog slandered reply letter but best thing about it was they even got my account number wrong at top of letter.

And also in a separate letter they have informed me that phone prices are changing
From November 1st talk unlimited £9.95 to £7.95 and price of talk evenings and weekend plans from £3.95 to £3.45. calls to numbers starting 01 or 02 will be charged at3.25p per min and the 6p connection charge is changing to 7p.nonme of these chargers will affect call that are included in your talk plan

Mick Fisher
22-09-2007, 20:27
Just goes to show just how much VM Customer Concern is concerned about VM Customers. In the past it's always appeared to be like it or lump it. Judging by the response to your enquiry it appears that it's business as normal. :dozey:
The only time some energy is put to solving a complaint is when you get through to Retentions to cancel your services otherwise it appears very few at VM give a toss. :td:

xspeedyx
23-09-2007, 08:34
STM is here to stay and aint going nowhere and customer concern cnt do anything about it