PDA

View Full Version : belkin problems help needed please

darthmaul07
16-09-2007, 18:34
hiya,can someone help me with this problem i have virginmedia internet 4mb and xbox live so i bought a belkin f5d7230-4 router been havina few problems internet being slow but main problem is when i try to download something it will get so far for example say 33% and do nothing i can leave it for hours and nothing changes is there anything i can do so i can download again?
i have tryed unplugin the router and just plug my modem in to back of my pc and things will download great but not threw my belkin router.
any help would be great

thanks for reading

nicke261192
16-09-2007, 18:46
1) Check your spelling/grammar
2) Your xbox may be using all of your bandwidth?

NTLVictim
16-09-2007, 19:19
1) Check your spelling/grammer
2) Your xbox may be using all of your bandwidth?

That would be "grammar".

Derek
16-09-2007, 19:24
Before the grammar/spelling fetishists start a hate mob with flaming torches I'll jump in.

First up :welcome: to the site darthmaul07.

It might be an obvious one but have you tried either a replacement router or a different model to confirm that is where the problem is coming from?
Failing that I'd try going onto the Belkin website to see if there are any firmware upgrades available for the router.

darthmaul07
16-09-2007, 20:59
yeah i had it replaced with same model but no difference also it keeps signing me out of msn messenger i have done a virus scan but no viruses found but thanks for the reply derek s