PDA

View Full Version : RG59 Coax

nick.w.
08-09-2007, 08:12
Hi,
Was going to use either RG6 or RG59 cable to three rooms in an extension I'n having built. Are there any variations in quality between manufacturers and will this cable also be ok for normal tv signals? Would anyone know the best place to buy a 100m reel?
Thanks,
Nick

saabmania2
08-09-2007, 09:00
Hi,
Was going to use either RG6 or RG59 cable to three rooms in an extension I'n having built. Are there any variations in quality between manufacturers and will this cable also be ok for normal tv signals? Would anyone know the best place to buy a 100m reel?
Thanks,
Nick

go to any electrical wholesales i.e like Newey & Eyre, Eyre & Elliston, Kew or Qvs they will sell the cable to you cheaper than most places, i work for one of them but i won't tell you which one, and you can buy a 100m roll for the same price as 30m at B&Q
If you tell them what you want to do with it they will advise the best type for your needs ;)

PS1
09-09-2007, 21:16
, i work for one of them but i won't tell you which one, and you can buy a 100m roll for the same price as 30m at B&Q
;)

if you dont mind me asking,how much would your place charge for 100m then,if you dont want to tell me then how much would b & q charge for 30m:D:D:D

by the way,id go for the rg6 and not the 59 if i were you.and , yes itll be fine for the other thing you asked(cant remember what it was):dunce:

oh yes,"normal tv",that was it!