PDA

View Full Version : Orange PAYG unlimited evening/weekend calls

etccarmageddon
20-08-2007, 17:54
my mum got this text from Orange (the number showed as 1142)

"Hi from Orange. Get unlimited Orange Mob and landline evening and weekend mins for £10 (subject to fair usage). Top up then reply YES. Terms: orange.co.uk/get"

I tried sending YES to the number from my mum's phone and it came back saying there is a system fault so unable to apply it. On my phone I only have 30p credit and it comes back saying top-up and then try again.

Pia
20-08-2007, 18:49
For £10?

It sounds like an Extra that you can buy via text or ringing 450 and they take the amount off your balance.

It's not advertised anywhere i don't think so it's likely they're doing it for certain customers, if you top up and it doesn't work why don't you ring them up on 450, it costs 25p though:erm:

etccarmageddon
20-08-2007, 21:06
no they can get stuffed! every time I ring customer services I speak to an ignorant person - and these days it's off shore.

tweetypie/8
08-09-2007, 09:58
no they can get stuffed! every time I ring customer services I speak to an ignorant person - and these days it's off shore.

thats the spirit good on you !! they need you more than you need them :D

etccarmageddon
10-09-2007, 21:05
got the bundle on my phone on sat and was surprised to see it's only a WEEK long bundle! so there's £10 wasted!

Shaun
12-09-2007, 18:40
T-Mobile have moved over to weekly bundles too.

They're a waste of time. I'm on the O2 online PAYG TalkAnytime tarrrif now. Top up #10 and get 50 min, #15 and get 100. I then use the free 1MB of downloads to run www.smsbug.com and it costs me virtually nothing all month. I just top up another #10 each month and get the free calls.

I'm going to use the built up gredt to buy my next phone. :D

Reg_Knows
17-07-2008, 18:19
Sorry, I'm a bit late I know but try this: FishText (http://www.fishtext.com)

There's a free trial and after that you prepay for credit like on a payg phone. The good thing is that the credit doesn't expire. I like it because I use the Java app on my phone in the day so I'm not paying tmob an arm and a leg, but then I use the website at home because it's quicker.

I'm hating all this time limited stuff the networks are doing. Argh!! :mad:

Kymmy
17-07-2008, 18:35
Actualy Orange are extending thier animal range onto PAYG. If you top up with £10 a month they'll give you(dependant on the option you choose) free evening/weekend calls, free texts, or other choices...

http://www1.orange.co.uk/service_plans/payasyougo/animals_overview.html

Kymmy