PDA

View Full Version : Redirecting @ntlworld.com email address after cancelling subscription?

SuperCow
10-08-2007, 12:37
Hi
I will be shortly moving house to an area that is not covered by Virgin Media's digital services thus I will be forced to get my Internet through ADSL with another company. Does anyone know if it is possible to have all emails going to my existing @ntlworld.com email addresses redirected to another email address even*after* my subscription ends (e.g. for a few weeks after that)?
Thanks in advance.

handyman
10-08-2007, 12:45
If you do not trasnfer to Virgins ADSL service one would imagine that at some point your account would cease (both email and webspace).

However in rare occasions (like mine) it simply goes on and one and one :-)

chickendippers
10-08-2007, 12:46
You could get ADSL from Virgin Media and that might solve your problem.

Chris
10-08-2007, 13:21
If you do not trasnfer to Virgins ADSL service one would imagine that at some point your account would cease (both email and webspace).

However in rare occasions (like mine) it simply goes on and one and one :-)

And mine ;)

However I've found that I can't access the redirects webpage from a non-VM connection, so you should try to set yours up before your VM account is stopped, if you can.

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

You could get ADSL from Virgin Media and that might solve your problem.

And it would create a whole world of other problems, trust me.

Don't, under any circumstances, contemplate VM's ADSL service. Unless you like the idea of your broadband going slower than an arthritic snail.

handyman
10-08-2007, 13:28
I completly forgot that Virgin Adsl CS told me that I could not have adsl as my line was and optical fibre. Thats what you get for using Garlands in Middlesbrough as your outsourced call centre though.