PDA

View Full Version : Query RE: Telephone

willas00
30-07-2007, 21:32
Ive just took out the 3 for £30 deal today, M Phone, M Broadband and L TV. At the bottom of the website it shows

* Unlimited UK landline calls are not chargeable for the first 59 minutes. If you've got more to catch up on, simply redial the person you're calling and you can keep chatting for free for the next 59 minutes. Perfect for back to back gossip sessions.

Now im a little confused by that can someone help me out and explain it in an easy way please

Marge
30-07-2007, 22:20
Calls are free for the first hour, if you go over the hour then they start charging per minute.

Keep an eye on the clock and if you are in danger of going over the hour then stop chatting, hang up, call your friend back and you get the next hour free again and so on and so on :D

Digi Tel
31-07-2007, 09:02
Calls are free for the first hour, if you go over the hour then they start charging per minute.

Keep an eye on the clock and if you are in danger of going over the hour then stop chatting, hang up, call your friend back and you get the next hour free again and so on and so on :D

Please note that on the M package, this only applies at Weekends

on in an hour!
31-07-2007, 10:55
Please note that on the M package, this only applies at Weekends
i cant be sure but i believe theres a reconnection fee when hanging up after 59mins,5p or something like that (like i said cant be sure)

Digi Tel
31-07-2007, 13:55
i cant be sure but i believe theres a reconnection fee when hanging up after 59mins,5p or something like that (like i said cant be sure)
No, providing you are dialling an included call at a time of day and length of call that suits the requirement of your package then, there are no fees involved and the number of calls is unlimited.