PDA

View Full Version : Scottish power Meter reading ????

Mike
15-07-2007, 10:15
Hi all

Has anyone switched to Scottish Power as their power provider.

I just did and all has gone well but they now want me to give my meter reading on line and their lastest email directs me to a log in page.

I try and log in but it does not recongise my email address and I don't think I have even given them a password. I try and set up a new online account but I can't because I don't have an account number yet !!!!

Anyone else had these problems............I just tried thier dedicated customer helpline but they aren't that dedicated as they are closed.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Mike

Paul K
15-07-2007, 10:18
Not many supplier help lines are open on Sundays. Ring them Monday, when did you switch by the way as you may be waiting for paperwork to arrive.

Mike
15-07-2007, 10:24
Not many supplier help lines are open on Sundays. Ring them Monday, when did you switch by the way as you may be waiting for paperwork to arrive.

Hi Paul

Switched a few weeks ago............all done my email so far. Got the email Friday giving me 3 days to supply reading:dozey:

Thought I may get sometime through the post but nothing yet.

Regards

Mike

Slyder
15-07-2007, 23:08
Im with Scottish Power myself and I always give my meter readings over the phone.

As stated above, try ringing them tomorrow morning 9am onwards.

boofuls
16-07-2007, 09:09
I recently changed to the online meter reading with Scottish Power. I gave them an email address and password over the phone when i was setting the account up and thats the one i use.

bonzoe
16-07-2007, 19:40
When I joined I was given a link to activate online account. Had no problems since.

swoop101
16-07-2007, 20:09
I would prefer to do it by e-mail, but they keep sending blokes to do it.
I have had 4 so far this year.

gaffer_gump
16-07-2007, 20:51
I would prefer to do it by e-mail, but they keep sending blokes to do it.
I have had 4 so far this year.

You must be buggered by now......... errrrrrrr :erm:

can't beat a cheap double entendre to raise a chuckle...