PDA

View Full Version : No signal in Grimsby

gurgeh
26-06-2007, 21:18
Anyone else experiencing this problem. Happened the other day for a few hours then came back. Had nothing for the last 24hrs except a few secs that allowed a txt thru. Not my phone as i've tried another.

MannyUK
26-06-2007, 21:31
Yeah, same here happened the other day, rang VM and was told some cells are down or something like that, could take anything upto a week to fix apparently!!!

bonzoe
27-06-2007, 20:12
T-Mobile own the network, VM are a virtual network, so not a lot VM can do about this.

MannyUK
27-06-2007, 20:18
Signal's back, all working!!

Nugget
28-06-2007, 09:40
Mrs Nug had this with her phone (on Virgin), but I had no problems with O2 :shrug:

bo-peep
05-07-2007, 10:12
mine first went down on Tues 19th and had a signal back in the evening but went down again.it was up and down all week then on Sat 23rd it went for a few hrs again.as everything was okish after that i thought it had been sorted but on Mon 25th it went down around 2.15 in the afto and i didnt get a signal till Wed morning just after 9am.the daft thing is that the masts are abt 15 mins away from me.i constantly rang virgin,indeed on that first Sat they were convinced it was the sim cos although probs had been reported since the Tuesday they had no knowledge.so spent ages messing with diff fones/sims only to get the message 'sorry we know of problems'.the start of the nxt wk i was told that cells were down due to bad weather.of course by this point i hadnt got to giving them the fone number so they didnt see my acct.i politely told them that it wasnt a bad weather problem the previous wk.so frustrating 'specially since i know somebody on T-moby and they didnt get any problems till last wk.