PDA

View Full Version : sick sore and tired

tweetypie/8
22-06-2007, 12:20
i live in belfast and i am not rascist we had enough of that crap for 30 yrs over religion,my gripe is that we are flooded out with romanians shoving big issue under your nose every 100yards or so,and now they they have resorted to washing your car windscreen whether you want it or not this gets very frustating i know they are trying to make a few bob but they are ripping the a**e out of it :mad:

gazzae
22-06-2007, 12:29
Where in Belfast do you live? Never seen any windows washers. Just people selling the Bel Tel. Stick your wipers on if you see them coming.

punky
22-06-2007, 12:43
Moved to lifestyle

Wicked_and_Crazy
22-06-2007, 13:16
Trouble with Big Issue is that some people use it as a long term occupation. I seriously think people should be limited to a patch for a max of 3 months. If they havent sorted themselves by then, the chances are they never will.

zing_deleted
22-06-2007, 13:18
Just ignore them and say thanks for the free screen wash have a nice day job done

Mr_love_monkey
22-06-2007, 13:24
romanians shoving big issue under your nose

If you're sore, are you sure it's just your nose they're shoving it in?

tweetypie/8
22-06-2007, 13:46
Where in Belfast do you live? Never seen any windows washers. Just people selling the Bel Tel. Stick your wipers on if you see them coming.

ormeau road, try broadway roundabout for the window washers it was even talked about on david dunseath show :tu:

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

ormeau road,try broadway roundabout you will get all the window washers you want, it was even discussed on the david dunseath show. :tu:

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Just ignore them and say thanks for the free screen wash have a nice day job done

very dodgy zing you would probably end up getting your car keyed.:tu:

zing_deleted
22-06-2007, 13:48
But then you kinda morally get the right (well not really) to get out and kick there heads in (not that I advocate such violent nasty behaviour) ;)

tweetypie/8
22-06-2007, 13:49

maybe they should try your mouth it sounds big enough.:mad:

zing_deleted
22-06-2007, 13:50

oooppps looks like the op isnt up for a bit of humour :( it must really get to you sorry for making light ;)

tweetypie/8
22-06-2007, 13:55
But then you kinda morally get the right (well not really) to get out and kick there heads in (not that I advocate such violent nasty behaviour) ;)

zing i would take the greatest of pleasure giving them a dig in the bake [chin ] as we call it in belfast. :disturbd:

---------- Post added at 13:55 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

oooppps looks like the op isnt up for a bit of humour :( it must really get to you sorry for making light ;)

thats no prob love monkey no offence taken :tu:

gazzae
22-06-2007, 14:10
ormeau road, try broadway roundabout for the window washers it was even talked about on david dunseath show :tu:

Don't go on the Westlink if I can help it. I think I would be more concerned about the kids who make it their hobby to throw stones at vehicles on the Westlink than the Window Washers

TheBlueRaja
22-06-2007, 14:29

Ohhh... (http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1764124)

Mr_love_monkey
22-06-2007, 15:42

Love you too :kiss:

MindfreeZe
25-06-2007, 15:39
I was waiting at the traffic lights facing B&Q on the Boucher road on sat and i noticed a large crowd, mabye 10 people cumming towards my car with what looked like hammers but on closer inspection i noticed they were window washers. After shouting out "no thanks" this one guy walked around to my window and proceeded to wink at me as if to say go on let me wash your windows. He was swifly told to "**** off" and he otherwise my friend and I would have got out of the car and started slapping heads. Fair enough they are only trying to make a few quid but when they start cumming up to your window and melting your head after you have poiltley said no it's not on.