PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want Free Hair Colouring?

Chris W
11-06-2007, 23:42
Hi all

A friend of mine is currently taking her Advanced Colour Technician course at the Toni and Guy Academy in London, but has asked for some help...

She needs 3 models to gain a distinction, so has opened the offer to anyone I know. Here's the deal- you will need to go to the Academy (Tottenham Court Road area) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday this week. She will then colour your hair- there are a range of treatments she needs to do- from full hair bleaching, to covering up roots, to darkening lightened hair (forgive me I don't know any of the technical terms!)

If anyone is interested please PM me for further information

alferret
12-06-2007, 16:09
I would love to help Chris, but me and my hair are slowly parting company. Could do with a bit of colour on me chest tho would that help :disturbd:

Chris W
12-06-2007, 17:48
lol I know a few people here in the same situation (eh Russ?!)

Offer is still open for tomorrow and Thurs if anyone is interested :)

superbiatch
12-06-2007, 22:35
lol I know a few people here in the same situation (eh Russ?!)

Offer is still open for tomorrow and Thurs if anyone is interested :)

Had i not had it done last week and the fact i live 200 miles away, i'd have bitten your hand off :rolleyes:

dcclanuk
12-06-2007, 22:38
Had i not had it done last week and the fact i live 200 miles away, i'd have bitten your hand off :rolleyes:

If this was during UNI term time, I might have gone lol... I doubt many would agree would a change of colour of my hair tho lol...

TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD is right by my UNI lol...