PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough.

Nidge
11-06-2007, 20:15
Why does life keep smacking you right in the face? Everytime you pick yourself up someone comes along and smacks you straight in the face and knocks you back down again.

These last 2 years have been what can only be described as the worse 2 years of my life, my dad died 2 years ago then last yeaar my relationship went belly up as most of you might have read about on here, today the ex reared her head with her new fella, I've not seen her for nearly a year, I've gotten on with my life until today, she made a point of me seeing her with this new fella of hers, to top it all off when I got in my car he tried to block me in the car park. Now I'm not the sort of person who loses his temper easily in fact I'm that laid back it's unreal but, this afternoon I could have gotten out of my car and driven my hand through his window and dragged him through it, how I kept my cool is beyond me.

I've just been sat on the back garden pondering what is left of my life, to be honest there is nothing left at all.

Sorry for the drivel folks but I needed to get it off my chest I don't know which way to turn.

superbiatch
11-06-2007, 20:17
I remember reading your story so far last year Nidge and you strike me as a much more positive person these days, you have to view this as a blip. You could have reacted in a very different way and given into his childish behaviour, but you didn't take the bait - you should walk with your head held high, you seem like a lovely bloke :)

Maybe time to put this one to bed and start looking to the future ;)

Hugh
11-06-2007, 20:19
Nidge, glad you could contain yourself long enough to have a rant here.

You did the best thing by keeping your cool - sounds like he/she were trying to provoke you, but you showed them that you were in control.

There may seem to be nothing now, but tomorrow will spring surprises on you (some of them good).

Well done.

kjacko
11-06-2007, 20:23
nidge you proved yourself once by getting on with life just carry on the way yopu were going bro,seems shes the one with issues by making sure you saw her. chin up m8.

Halcyon
11-06-2007, 20:32
As others are saying Nidge, you are someone who knows that you can get through this and the fact that you have got through it once already means that you can get through it again.

It is great that you for kept your cool today and there should be more people like you in this world as too many people take any opportunity to pick a fight.

I know it is hard when people play with your mind and stir up your life but at the end of the day those people can't do anything to you.
You are stronger than that.

I know life is tough sometimes and I remember you going through a hard time.
I've had times where I've thought my life was just getting worse and worse everyday.
You might feel like it is not worth living right now but in the future anything could change.

Sometimes it helps to talk to someone, join a new sports club, or do anything new to let you get a change of scene in your life.

I wish you all the best and remember that life can get better, even when you have been through hell and feel like you are rock bottom, no one knows what is round the corner so it can get better.

homealone
11-06-2007, 21:07
think of it like this, if there was any agenda to her behaviour, your restraint didn't give them the satisfaction they may have been seeking - you are obviously a much stronger person than they assumed - well done, you should feel good about yourself :tu:

Maggy
11-06-2007, 21:15
Bah!What a couple of dimwits they sound...If that's the best they can do, you have no worries.:rolleyes: Neither of them is worth the bother to even think of doing something stupid as a result of really pathetic teenager like behavior.

The thought did cross my mind that she obviously is feeling unsure of her new romance to be egging him on like that. ;)

Wicked_and_Crazy
11-06-2007, 21:22
The thought did cross my mind that she obviously is feeling unsure of her new romance to be egging him on like that. ;)

Spot on there! shes so unsure shes trying to prove to herself shes done the right thing. Why else would she do it Nidge doesnt care.

Nidge
11-06-2007, 21:36
As others are saying Nidge, you are someone who knows that you can get through this and the fact that you have got through it once already means that you can get through it again.

It is great that you for kept your cool today and there should be more people like you in this world as too many people take any opportunity to pick a fight.

I know it is hard when people play with your mind and stir up your life but at the end of the day those people can't do anything to you.
You are stronger than that.

I know life is tough sometimes and I remember you going through a hard time.
I've had times where I've thought my life was just getting worse and worse everyday.
You might feel like it is not worth living right now but in the future anything could change.

Sometimes it helps to talk to someone, join a new sports club, or do anything new to let you get a change of scene in your life.

I wish you all the best and remember that life can get better, even when you have been through hell and feel like you are rock bottom, no one knows what is round the corner so it can get better.

It was a challenge today honest it was, people have often said to me "Nidge you are one hell of a laid back person" it must be nice to be laid back as much as you, now do I take it as a compliment or a negative comment?

superbiatch
11-06-2007, 21:40
It was a challenge today honest it was, people have often said to me "Nidge you are one hell of a laid back person" it must be nice to be laid back as much as you, now do I take it as a compliment or a negative comment?

Take it as it was meant, a compliment. Don't spend time over-analysing peoples' comments ;)

Life is too short :)

Nidge
11-06-2007, 21:44
Take it as it was meant, a compliment. Don't spend time over-analysing peoples' comments ;)

Life is too short :)

I won't do I'll look on it as positive comments, I need to get out more I think.

superbiatch
11-06-2007, 21:49
I won't do I'll look on it as positive comments, I need to get out more I think.

Got it in one :)

Too much time spent thinking is a bad thing - live for the moment for a while, you might like it ;)

alferret
12-06-2007, 21:38

Yup, get urself out a bit m8, dont dwell on the past no matter how bad it was at the time, the future's bright, the future's yours :)

Im only down the road in Mansfield if ya fancy a pint :)

etccarmageddon
12-06-2007, 21:48
I hope you're ok dude. I'm been through tough times over the last year so know a bit about how you feel.

Jules
13-06-2007, 20:24
Hang on in there, I have been through bad times in the past and wondered why I bothered carrying on, I am so glad I did as life though it has it's ups and downs is not bad at the moment

AntiSilence
13-06-2007, 20:49

The Widow Frost it is then :D

Tinky
18-06-2007, 10:46
Well there's nowt as queer as folks! What motive did this pair have in acting like they did, if not to upset you? But they didn't win, you did, by not retaliating, good on you. It's obvious they want to get a life! You already have one, if you only just realise this. There will be plenty of good times ahead for you, mark my words. Life's too short, go out and grab some!!! Good luck m8!

tweetypie/8
18-06-2007, 14:53
Why does life keep smacking you right in the face? Everytime you pick yourself up someone comes along and smacks you straight in the face and knocks you back down again.

These last 2 years have been what can only be described as the worse 2 years of my life, my dad died 2 years ago then last yeaar my relationship went belly up as most of you might have read about on here, today the ex reared her head with her new fella, I've not seen her for nearly a year, I've gotten on with my life until today, she made a point of me seeing her with this new fella of hers, to top it all off when I got in my car he tried to block me in the car park. Now I'm not the sort of person who loses his temper easily in fact I'm that laid back it's unreal but, this afternoon I could have gotten out of my car and driven my hand through his window and dragged him through it, how I kept my cool is beyond me.

I've just been sat on the back garden pondering what is left of my life, to be honest there is nothing left at all.

Sorry for the drivel folks but I needed to get it off my chest I don't know which way to turn.

nidge you are having a hard time now but it could have turned out much worse,reason you could have married the c*w and been driven round the bend, burn your bridges nidge and have a good life lol :tu:

Nidge
18-06-2007, 20:56
Yup, get urself out a bit m8, dont dwell on the past no matter how bad it was at the time, the future's bright, the future's yours :)

Thanks for the offer I might take you up onit.:tu::tu::tu::tu:

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

The Widow Frost it is then :D

I can feel a forum meet coming on in Mansfield:D:tu::D:tu: I'm ready for a beer I've not had a pint since Christmas day.